NCLT Recruitment 2020 – National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer. Candidates with the educational background of Any Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a skill test & interview. Interested and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with documents to the mentioned postal address on or before 20 May 2020. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for;
NCLT Recruitment 2020:
|Total vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||20 May 2020|
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University and having speed in English Shorthand 100 wpm.
- Preference will be given to the retired government employees
Contract Period: One year
NCLT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on Interviews.
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the skill test in English Shorthand will be called for an interview.
How to Apply for NCLT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form on the NCLT website (www.nclt.gov.in) and send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 May 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Assistant Registrar,
National Company Law Tribunal,
6th floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
- No supporting documents need to be attached to the application at this stage.
- The candidates who are called for interview will be required to submit self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc., and show the originals thereof for verification.
NCLT Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at NCLT Recruitment?
Ans. At present NCLT having vacancies for Stenographer
Q2.Who can apply NCLT Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed Any degree are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for NCLT Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form through postal on or before 20 May 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now