NCLT Recruitment 2017 – National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) announced Job notification for the post of Stenographers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NCLT Recruitment 2017:
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||27 November 2017|
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognised University. and
- having speed in English Shorthand 100 wpm.
Location wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- New Delhi Bench – 05 Posts
- Ahmedabad Bench – 04 Posts
- Chennai Bench – 02 Posts
- Kolkata Bench – 02 Posts
- Mumbai Bench – 08 Posts
Note: Separate application be submitted for each location.
Contract Period: One year
NCLT Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Interview.
- The candidates who are declared qualified in the skill test in English Shorthand will be
called for interview.
How to Apply for NCLT Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in NCLT website www.nclt.gov.in and send application form to the following postal address on or before 27 November 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India,
National Company Law Tribunal,
Room No. 614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- No supporting documents need be attached with the application at this stage.
- The candidates who are called for interview will be required to submit self-attested copies of certificates and testimonials in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc., and show the originals thereof for verification.