Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NCHMCT Recruitment 2022 – National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Senior PA/Lecturer/Assistant Director/Stenographer/Other for 08 vacancies, candidates who completed the Any Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Written Test and interview. Interested and eligible can apply through postal on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NCHMCT: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (Society) was set up in the year 1982 by Govt. of India as an autonomous body for coordinated growth and development of hospitality management education in the country. Initially, the Council was set up in the name of National Board of Studies in Food Management, Catering & Nutrition under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture (Deptt. Of Food) and subsequently it was transferred to Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India in the year 1984 with renaming as National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology. The office of the Council is situated at A-34, Sector-62, Noida (U.P.) in its own building whereas registered office is at Pusa, New Delhi.
NCHMCT Recruitment 2022:
NCHMCT Recruitment 2022 for Senior PA/Lecturer/Assistant Director/Stenographer/Others:
|Job Role||Senior PA/Lecturer/Assistant Director/Stenographer/Others|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Last Date||28 January 2022|
- Officers holding the post of Stenographer under the Central Government or Autonomous Body or PSU; (i) Holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre or department; or (ii) with five years regular service in the Stenographers grade in the Pay Band 2 with Grade Pay of Rs.4200 or equivalent in the parent cadre or department
- Post Graduation in Hospitality/Tourism or MBA from a recognized University/Institute
Assistant Director (Studies):
- Full-time Degree/Full-time 3-Years Diploma in Hotel Administration/Hospitality Management/Hotel Management/Hospitality Administration/Culinary Arts/Culinary Science with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade from: NCHMCT or NCHMCT affiliated Institute; OR An Institute approved by AICTE;
- Graduate in Commerce with 5 years experience in commercial organization or educational institution or a government office;
Stenographer Grade ‘C’:
- Graduate of a recognized University with Shorthand speed of 100/120 wpm in English and typewriting respectively, to be evidenced by a skill test, with 5 years experience in the line having completed Certificate Course in Stenography from a recognized training Institute
Librarian & Information Assistant:
- Degree in Library Science from a recognized University or Graduate with Diploma in Library Science from recognized University with 3 years experience of working in a Library.
- Senior PA – 56 years
- Lecturer – 40 years
- Assistant Director (Studies) – 40 years
- Accountant – 32 years
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 32 years
- Librarian & Information Assistant – 30 years
- Senior PA – 01 Post
- Lecturer – 02 Posts
- Assistant Director (Studies) – 01 Post
- Accountant – 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade ‘C’ – 01 Post
- Librarian & Information Assistant – 01 Post
Salary: PB-2 with GP of Rs.4600 (6th CPC) Level 7 (7th CPC)
NCHMCT Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/Personal interview/discussion and other suitability.
How to apply for NCHMCT Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 28 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology,
A 34, Sector 62, Noida- 201309
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now