NCESS Recruitment 2019 – National Centre for Earth Science Studies has released the job notification for the post of Scientific Assistant Grade-A (Group B) for 5 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ BCA/ Diploma within the age limit of 28 years can apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the written test. Eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal before the last. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About NCESS – National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) it’s an autonomous research Centre under the Earth System Science Organization (ESSO) of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India situated at Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala). NCESS having many facilities for conducting scientific studies and analysis, they have well equipped for the research process to provide exact result about the research studies. The vision of this National Centre for Earth Science Studies is to excel in solid earth research and application.
NCESS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Scientific Assistant Grade-A (Group B)|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)|
|Last Date||11 November 2019|
National Centre for Earth Science Studies – Detailed Eligibility:
For Scientific Assistant: (UR-Unreserved)/(SC)/(OBC)
- B.Sc. First-class in Geology from a recognised University.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications from a Government approved Institution.
For Scientific Assistant: (UR-Unreserved/PwD(OH))
- B.Sc. First-class in Computer Science / B.C.A (Bachelor of Computer Applications) First class or it’s equivalent from a recognised Board or University.
For Scientific Assistant: (EWS-Economically Weaker Sections)
- Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering after 10+2 (with 60 marks from a recognised Board or University.
- Knowledge of Computer Applications from a Government approved Institution
Desirable Experience :
- Experience in routine sample digestion, solution preparation and column
- Software development skills in open source technology and digital database
- Experience in graphics and electronic publishing
- Experience in service & maintenance of Electrical Installation, DG set, transformer with not less 250 KVA, AMF Panels, air conditioning systems etc.
Age Limit (as on 11.11.2019):
- Not exceeding 28 years
Category Wise Vacancies:
For Scientific Assistant:
- UR-Unreserved: 1 Posts
- UR-Unreserved/PwD(OH): 1 Posts
- SC: 1 Posts
- OBC: 1 Posts
- EWS-Economically Weaker Sections: 1 Posts
NCESS Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the written test.
How to Apply NCESS Recruitment for Scientific Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates download the application form from the NCESS website (www.ncess.gov.in.) and duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address on or before 11 November 2019.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Senior Manager, National Centre for Earth Science Studies,
PB No.7250, Akkulam,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 011