NCERT Recruitment 2020 – National Council of Educational Research and Training has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Staff under the project “National Achievement Survey 2020-21 . There are 16 vacancies are to be filled for this job. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply. The last date to apply is on or before 30 November 2020. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization set up in 1961 by the Government of India to assist and advise the Central and State Governments on policies and programmes for qualitative improvement in school education. Its headquarters are located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi. The NCERT is also behind the formation of the National Science Talent Search Scheme (NTSS) in the year 1963. The program was aimed at identifying, nurturing the talented students in India, and rewarding them with scholarships.
NCERT Recruitment 2020:
NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Project Staffs:
|Job Role||Project Staffs|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 60,000/month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||30 November 2020|
For Senior Consultant:
- Post Graduation in Science/Statistics/ Mathematics/Social Studies/ Commerce/ Education with qualifications as per UGC Guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
- Five years experience in the relevant field.
For Data Manager:
- Post Graduation in Science/ Statistics/Mathematics/Commerce/ Economics/ Education/ Computer‘ Science/MCA or equivalent with minimum 55% marks OR Graduate with 55%of marks or equivalent and PG Diploma in Computer Application with 55% marks.
- Eight Years experience in management of large scale survey data management and data analysis.
- Post Graduation in Science/Statistics/Mathematics/Social Studies/Commerce/Education with qualifications as per UGC Guidelines for Assistant Professor at entry level.
For Web Developer:
- MCA/B.Tech (Computer Science)/B.E. (Computer Science), PHP, Dot Net, C#.Net, ASP.NET, MySQL, MSSQL, Java Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), Enterprise JavaBeans, Java Script, HTML5, CSS, JQuery
At least 3 years experience in web development and website management using the any of the technologies in the above mentioned technical skills.
For System Analyst:
- Post Graduation in Statistics/Mathematics/ Commerce/Economics/ Education/Computer Science/MCA or equivalent with minimum 5 5% or equivalent. OR
- Graduate with 55% marks or equivalent and PG Diploma in computer applications in case of professional fields with 55% marks.
- Three years experience as system analyst in analysis of survey data & data management/data analysis.
For Survey Associate:
- PG in Science / Statistics / Maths /Education with at least 55% marks or equivalent Master Degree Commerce/Economics.
- Two years experience in tools development, monitoring sui vey activities and data collection.
For Computer Assistant:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Proficiency in software like: M S-Excel, FOX PRO, Equation, Editor, Coral Draw, Page Maker, InDesign. MS-Word etc.
- Knowledge of Computer Application and knowledge of typing (bilingual).
- Typing Speed of 35 wpm in English and 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer which corresponds 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word.
For Sr. Graphic Designer-Cum-Visualizer:
- Graduate in any discipline. Diploma in Computer Application with 55% marks or equivalent and proficiency in CorelDraw, Adobe PageMaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, MS Excel, Equation Editor, MSWord, etc.
- Five years experience in graphic designing, high level creativity in the field with practical knowledge (e.g.
working experience in an advt. agency/publication house).
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Two years experience of handling accounts
For DTP Operator:
- Graduate in any discipline. Proficiency in Database software, Coral-Draw, PageMaker, Photoshop, In Design, Equation Editor and MS-Office, Proficiency in working in English and Hindi both.
- Two years working experience as a DTP operator in a reputed organization.
As per Government order.
Post-Wise Vacancies: Total -16 Posts
- Senior Consultant – 2 Posts
- Data Manager – 2 Posts
- Consultant – 2 Posts
- Web Developer – 1 Post
- System Analyst – 2 Posts
- Survey Associate – 2 Posts
- Computer Assistant – 1 Post
- Sr. Graphic Designer-Cum-Visualizer – 1 Post
- Accountant – 1 Post
- DTP Operator – 2 Posts
- Senior Consultant – Rs.60,000/month
- Data Manager – Rs.45,000/month
- Consultant – Rs.45,000/month
- Web Developer – Rs.45,000/month
- System Analyst – Rs.30,000/month
- Survey Associate – Rs.30,000/month
- Computer Assistant – Rs.20,000/month
- Sr. Graphic Designer-Cum-Visualizer – Rs.30,000/month
- Accountant – Rs.20,000/month
- DTP Operator – Rs.23,000/month
NCERT Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview either in physical or online mode. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated by candidate’s email or through NCERT website.
- For Post Computer Assistant, Sr. Graphic Designer-Cum-Visualizer, Accountant have technical test and will be conducted and successful candidates in the technical test will be called for interview either in physical or online mode.
- For the post of Sr. Consultant and Consultant retired persons below the age of 65 years can also apply.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from the NCERT website and submit the filled application through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 30 November 2020
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
NCERT Recruitment 2020 for Editor/Others: (Expired)
|Job Role||Editor/ Business Manager/ Asst Production Officer/ Asst Business Manager/ Technical Officer/ Artist/ Production Asst/ Marketing Executive/ Asst Store Officer/ Store Keeper/ Copy Holder|
|Job category||Government Jobs|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Master Degree/ Diploma/12th|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||24 February 2020|
Editor (Urdu Language):
- Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing/Mass Communication/Journalism, Where
editing is one of the subjects.
- Experience: At least 8 years experience in editing, producing-planning and supervising publications especially school textbooks
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute. OR
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with two years Post Graduate
- Diploma in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration.
- Experience: At least 08 years experience in Sales and Sales Promotion in a reputed publishing organization.
Assistant Production Officer:
- Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized University OR
- Bachelor Degree in any subject with Diploma in Printing Technology.
- Experience: At least 05 years experience in Print Production of textbooks, general publications, journals etc., in a reputed publishing/printing organization.
Assistant Business Manager:
- Master in Business Administration from a recognized university/Institute OR
- Degree from a recognized University and Post Graduate Diploma in Sales/ Marketing/ Business Administrator.
- Experience: At least 05 years experience in Sales and Sales Promotion in a reputed publishing organization.
- Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production Engineering
- Experience: 5 years experience for degree holders in Supervisory Capacity in Engineering Industry of repute in production
- Degree in Fine Art/Applied Art/Commercial Art from a recognized Institution.
- Experience: At least 05 years’ experience in the preparation of black and white and colour illustrations, cover-designs, layout work etc
- Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology from a recognized Institution.OR
- Two years post-graduate Diploma in book publishing with specialization in book Production.
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in printing/Production of textbooks, general publication, journals, etc.
- Degree from a recognized University.
- Experience: At least 03 years’ experience in Sales and Sales Promotion in a reputed publishing organization.
Assistant Store Officer:
- Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce OR
- Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a
- Experience: 3 years’ experience of procurement/ Inspection/ Maintenance/ Custody/ Accounting of Stores
- Bachelors’ Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce OR
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in any stream of Engineering/material management from a recognized university.
- Experience: 2 years’ experience of procurement/Inspection/Maintenance/ Custody/Accounting of Stores and verification of Stores
- 12th Standard pass.
- Knowledge of Computer typing and MS Office software
Age Limit (as on 24.02.2020):
- For Editor/ Business Manager: Not exceeding 40 years
- For Asst Production Officer/ Asst Business Manager/ Technical Officer/ Artist: Not exceeding 35 years
- For Production Asst/ Marketing Executive/ Asst Store Officer: Not exceeding 30 years
- For Store Keeper/ Copy Holder: Not Exceeding 27 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 13 Posts
- Editor (Urdu Language): 01 Posts (OBC)
- Business Manager: 01 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Production Officer: 01 Posts (UR)
- Assistant Business Manager: 01 Posts (OBC)
- Technical Officer: 01 Posts (UR)
- Artist: 01 Posts (UR)
- Production Assistant: 01 Posts (OBC)
- Marketing Executive: 01 Posts (UR)/EWS
- Assistant Store Officer: 02 Posts (UR)
- Store Keeper: 02 Posts (UR)
- Copy Holder: 01 Posts (OBC)
- For Editor/ Business Manager/ Asst Production Officer/ Asst Business Manager/ Technical Officer/ Artist: RS.15,600-39,100/-
- For Production Asst/ Marketing Executive/ Asst Store Officer: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- For Store Keeper/ Copy Holder: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
NCERT Recruitment Selection Process:
- Applicants are required to appear for a written/skill/proficiency/trade test, wherever required, to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post.
- Those applicants, who will qualify the written examination/skill/proficiency/trade test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for an interview/verification of original testimonials.
Application Fees for General, EWS and OBC:
- For Editor/ Business Manager/ Asst Production Officer/ Asst Business Manager/ Technical Officer/ Artist – Rs.1,000/-
- For Production Asst/ Marketing Executive/ Asst Store Officer: Rs 800/-
- For Store Keeper/ Copy Holder: Rs 750/-
Note: Female applicants, SC/ST, Ex-servicemen, and Differently abled Persons (PH) are exempted from fees.
How to Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (www.ncert.nic.in) website on or before 24 February 2020 up to 5:30 PM
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now