NCA Recruitment 2018 – Narmada Control Authority (NCA) announced for Junior Engineer vacancies in Civil/Electrical disciplines through SSC JE Examination 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NCA Recruitment 2018-19: JE
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (SSC JE Exam)||After 15 December 2018|
|Application Start Date (NCA)||1 January 2019|
|Last Date (NCA)||12 February 2019|
- Degree in Civil or Electrical Engineering from a recognised University; OR
- Three years Diploma in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board.
Age limit (As on 03-12-2018): Below 30 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- For SC/ST-5 Years;
- For OBC-3 Years;
- 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities
- Others as per Govt rules
Discipline wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 4 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 2 Posts
NCA Recruitment JE Selection Process:
- The recruitment would be based on marks obtained in Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior Engineer Examination, 2018 conducted by Staff Selection Commission.
- The candidate should possess valid SSC JE Exam, 2018 score in the respective discipline at the time of applying online in NCA.
- Shortlisting of candidates for document verification will be done based on the sum of tier-l and tier-ll results of SSC JE Exam, 2018.
How to apply NCA Recruitment 2018 for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online through SSC JE Examination from 15 December 2018. Eligible candidates can apply for JE Positions in NCA website from 1 January 2019 to 2 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now