NBT Recruitment 2020 – National Book Trust (NBT) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Editorial Assistant for 15 vacancies(Major Indian Languages) full time purely on a contract basis. Candidates who complete their Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree with required work experience are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the Interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form through postal on or before 23 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NIPER Recruitment 2020 for Teaching/Non-Teaching Positions
- BISCOMAUN Recruitment 2020 for Officers/Salesman
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) Recruitment 2020 for PGTs, TGTs & others
NBT Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Editorial Assistant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree/ Master’s degree|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 – 40,000/-Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||23 September 2020|
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- Proficiency in the specified language.
- Working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Experience: 03 years of work experience with knowledge of proof reading, editing, translation, book assessment writing content development, booklet layout designing, etc.
- Knowledge of working on PageMaker, Excel, and other software. Desirable: Master’s degree in the specified language.
- Desirable: Master’s degree in the specified language.
Note: Candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
Age Limit (as on 23.09.2020): Below 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 15 Posts
- Bangla: 1
- English: 3
- Gujarati: 1
- Hindi: 2
- Kannada: 1
- Marathi: 1
- Malayalam: 1
- Oriya: 1
- Tamil: 1
- Telugu: 1
- Urdu: 1
NBT Recruitment Selection Process for Editorial Assistant
- Selection will be based on the prescribed tests/interview.
How to Apply NBT Recruitment 2020 for Editorial Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates send the duly filled application form in the prescribed format along with all -self-attested copies of all relevant certificates to the following postal address on or before 23 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.) National Book Trust,
India Nehru Bhawan, 5,
Institutional Area, Phase-lI,
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-11007
- Self- attested copies of all relevant certificates degrees, testimonials, etc. should be attached with the application, and the Originals must be produced at the time of the interview and if selected, at the time of joining.
- One passport size photograph should be placed on the Application Form.