Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021 – NBSSLUP has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Research Associate , Senior Research Fellow , Project Assistant of 66 vacancies. Interested candidates who completed their Doctoral Degree/Masters Degree/Bachelor Degree/Diploma can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply through e-mail on or before 24 September 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About NBSSLUP: Government of India established All India Soil Survey Organisation in 1956 with the Headquarters at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute Nagpur with five Regional Soil Correlation Centres at Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Jorhat and Udaipur. Later in 1958, this scheme was integrated with the Land Use Planning Scheme of the Central Soil Conservation Board primarily to carry out detailed soil surveys in the catchment areas of major River Valley projects, with setting-up the organisation, “All India Soil and Land Use Survey”.
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021:
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021 for Consultant/Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow /Project Assistant :
|Job Role||Consultant, Research Associate , Senior Research Fellow , Project Assistant|
|Qualification||Doctoral Degree/Masters Degree/Bachelor Degree/Diploma|
|Last Date||24 September 2021|
- Doctoral Degree / Master Degree in Soil Science/ Agronomy with 20 years experience in survey and mapping and land evaluation and other related work OR Master Degree in Computer science/Geoinformatics/ RS & GIS with 10 years experience in the relevant field.
- M. Tech Remote sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics/ Computer science with 4 year degree or NET. 3 years working experience using arc GIS. OR Doctoral Degree in Soil & water conservation/ Soil Science/Civil eng. With specialisation in Hydrology or M.Tech/M.Sc in Soil & water conservation/Soil Science/ Civil eng. (Specialisation in Hydrology) with minimum 3 years experience in Relevant field
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Tech Remote sensing &GIS /Geoinformatics/ computer science with 4 year degree or NET qualification OR M.Tech/M.Sc in Soil & water conservation/Soil Science/ Civil eng. (Specialisation in Hydrology) Bachelor Degree in Agri./Horticulture/sericulture/Forestry Geography/Geology/Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/Sericulture/Forestry B.Sc (Agri) or Master Degree in any branch of Life sciences or chemistry OR Master Degree in Remote sensing/ GIS /Geoinformatics/ Computer Science/Computer Application
- Bachelor Degree or B. Tech in Agriculture/Diploma Agri. in Soil & Water Conservation/Civil eng OR Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in Commerce. Two years experience in Project Accounts is desirable
- For RA, not more than 40 years for men and 45 years for women.
- For SRF, not more than 35 years for men and 40 years for women.
- Consultant – 03 Posts
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – 17 Posts
- Project Assistant – 44 Posts
- Consultant – Rs.70000/-
- Research Associate – Rs.49000 – 54000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31000-35000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.25000/-
NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Short listed candidates will be called for Web based interview on convenient dates.
How to apply for NBSSLUP Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the bio data form from official website and send the duly filled form through e-mail ([email protected]) on or before 24 September 2021.
For More Details & Application Form : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now