Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NBRC Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Senior Engineer. There is 01 vacancy available for the post. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
National Brain Research Center: National Brain Research Center is formerly known as Autonomous Government Institute. The Neuroscience research group which is called NBRC is headquartered in Manesar, Gurgaon District, Haryana. It was established in the year 1997 under the Department of Biotechnology. Apart from the research process, it will be the platform for the training and teaching of various fields of Neuroscience.
NBRC Recruitment 2023 for Senior Engineer:
|Job Role||Senior Engineer|
|Total Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||Pay Level 12|
|Last Date||10 April 2023|
For Direct Recruitment:
- M.Tech/M.E. or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognized University/Institute with eight years of supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/State Government Department/ University/Deemed University or educational/ scientific/research institution, PSU/Autonomous body under Central/ State Government. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or AMIE or equivalent degree in engineering from a recognized University/Institute with ten years of supervisory experience in the relevant field preferably in a Central/State Government Department, university/deemed university, or educational/ scientific/research institution, PSU/Autonomous body under Central/ State Government.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Govt. rules and regulations and working on computers.
For Deputation (including short-term contract):
- Officials from Central or State Government Departments/ Scientific/Research/ Teaching institutions/ Universities/ Autonomous bodies/Government funded organizations, subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre. OR
- With ten years of regular service in case of incumbent holding a Master’s degree and 12 years experience holding a bachelor’s degree, in a responsible capacity with either five years’ experience in Level 11 or ten years experience in Level 10, or eight years experience in Level 11 and Level 10 put together out of which two years experience should be in Level 11 and
- Possessing the qualifications prescribed for direct recruitment.
Age Limit ( As on 10 April 2023):
- Direct Recruitment: 50 years
- Deputation: 56 years
No.of.Vacancies: 01 Post
Selection Process of NBRC Recruitment 2023:
The selection process includes Interview.
- Rs. 500/- for General.
- Rs. 300/- for SC/ST/OBC/Women Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favor of “Director, NBRC” payable at Gurgaon/ Manesar.
How to apply for NBRC Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 10 April 2023 & Last date for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Island, Lakshadweep, Jammu, and Kashmir is 25 April 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- The initial appointment by Direct recruitment/ contract including the short term (>2 years) shall be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date on which he/she assumes charge of the post.
- The probation period of a staff member may be terminated or extended for a period not exceeding two years with the approval of the authority.
Ministry of Science & Technology,
Government of India,
Manesar- 122 052,