NBRC Recruitment 2017- National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) Job notification announced for the post of Junior Research & Development Engineer(Project).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NBRC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Junior R & D Engineer (Project)|
|Job Location||Manesar, Gurgaon|
|Last date||26 December 2017|
- B. E. / B. Tech. (Electrical / Electronic / Computer Science)
- Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Research experience for database (MySql, SQL, MSACCESS)
- Data management
- Statement of purpose (SOP) (minimum 500 words) indicating your research interests/expertise for structured data management for comprehensive clinical research. Application without SOP will not be shortlisted.
Age limit(As on 26.12.2017): Below 30 years
Tenure period: The tenure will be for a period of one year initially, extendable on performance review.
NBRC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
Short-listing of the candidates will be done based on their:
- Statement of Purpose (should indicate how his/her experience/expertise will help ongoing clinical research activities)
- Academics credentials
- Only candidates who are shortlisted by the screening committee will be informed and invited for interview at NBRC.
How to apply for NBRC Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in NBRC website www.nbrc.ac.in and send application form along with required documents(self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience) into following postal address on or before 26 December 2017.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
National Brain Research Centre,
Manesar – 122 051,
Distt- Gurgaon (Haryana).