NBFGR Recruitment 2020 – ICAR – National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional-II, Senior Research Fellow for 08 vacancies. Candidates who complete their Master’s Degree/ M.F.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process will be based on the online interview. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form to the email address ([email protected]) on or before 11 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- IIRR Recruitment 2020 for RA/ SRF/ JRF
- NRC Mithun Recruitment 2020 for Young Professional
- IISWC Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Young Professional
NBFGR Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Young Professional-II/ Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree/ M.F.Sc|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-Month|
|Job Location||Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Last Date||11 September 2020|
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.F.Sc. with fisheries Resource Management/ Aquatic Environment Management disciplines OR Master degree in above disciplines with two years experience or NET qualified
- Master degree in relevant subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelors degree
- Master degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) in Aquaculture Master degree in Zoology with specialization of Fisheries or equivalent.
Experience: At least 02 years working experience
- Post-graduate degree in any branch of biological sciences with PG diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (IPR)
- Professional Master degree in Fisheries/ Animal Science with Biotechnology/ Genetics/ Biochemistry disciplines. OR Master degree in the above disciplines with two years’ experience.
- Post-graduate degree from a recognized university, in any discipline and Diploma/ Certificate course on computer applications for a minimum of 6 months duration, as evident from documents.
- First Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average in Graduation and Master’s degree.
- Application with complete Master degree supported by at least a provisional degree certificate with only be considered.
- Senior Research Fellow: 35 – 40 years
- Young Professional-II: 21 – 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies: 08 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow: 06 posts
- Young Professional-II: 02 posts
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs.31,000/-
- Young Professional-II: Rs.25,000/-
NBFGR Recruitment Selection Process for SRF/ YP:
- Selection will be based on the online interview (platform ZOOM)
How to Apply NBFGR Recruitment 2020 for SRF/ YP?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled application form along with the self-attested scanned copies of original certificates of educational to the e-mail address [email protected] latest by 11 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Online Interview: 18.09.2020 from 11:00 hrs onwards at ICAR-National Bureau of Fish Genetic Resources, Lucknow