NBEMS Recruitment 2021 – National board of examinations in medical science invites application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant /Junior Accountant of 42 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor Degree/Any Degree/SSC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an interview. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 14 August 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NBEMS: The National Board of Examinations was established in 1975 with the prime objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by elevating the level and establishing standards of post graduate examinations in modern medicine on an all India basis. There are more than 149 recognized Medical Colleges in the country. In addition to Postgraduate teaching institutions under MCI, there are 450 accredited institutions imparting training in various Broad and Super specialities for the award of postgraduate qualification in Broad and super specialities.
NBEMS Recruitment 2021:
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 for Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant /Junior Accountant :
|Job Role||Senior Assistant/Junior Assistant /Junior Accountant|
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree/Any Degree/SSC|
|Salary||Level 2 to 7|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||14 August 2021|
- Degree from recognised University/Board. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognised Board/University recognised by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
- Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognised University. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE.
Age Limit: Below 27 Years
Upper age is relexable by:
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PwD (UR) – 10 Years
- PwD (OBC) – 13 Years
- PwD (SC/ST) – 15 Years
- UR – 03 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- OBC – 04 Posts
Junior Assistant :
- UR – 05 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 03 Posts
- OBC – 16 Posts
- UR – 02 Posts
- SC – 01 Post
- OBC – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – Level 7
- Junior Assistant – Level 2
- Junior Accountant – Level 4
NBEMS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- There will be two stages of examination: Stage-I– The Stage-I Examination shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) comprising of 200 Questions with maximum marks as 200. The duration of the objective type test shall be of 180 Minutes (Three hour). There will be Negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer in CBT. The minimum qualifying marks will be 40% for SC/ST and 50% for others.
Stage I – Computer Based Test (CBT): –
|Post||Level of Paper|
|Junior Assistant||10 +2 level paper|
|Senior Assistant||Graduate level common paper|
|Junior Accountant||Graduate level common paper|
- Stage-II– The Stage-II Examination (Computer Knowledge/Skill Test) shall be of 100 marks and the time duration shall be 75 minutes. Candidates shall be provided a text in English of approximately 500 words which they shall be required to reproduce on the computer in the same format within 15 minutes for adjudging performance of the candidate on computer.
Syllabus for written examination (Stage-I) shall be as follows: –
|Section name||Marks per item||No. of items|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||1||50|
- The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed for examination. The question paper will be in both English and Hindi languages. It is mandatory for the candidates to appear in both the stages of Examinations. The NBEMS Selection Committee has discretion to fix minimum qualifying marks in any or all parts of papers for CBT (Stage-I) and Computer Knowledge/Skill Test (Stage-II).
- UR/OBC – 1500 + 18%GST
- SC/ST/PwD/Women – NIL
How to apply for NBEMS Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 14 August 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Crucial date for determining Eligibility: 14-08-2021
- Opening date for Submission of On-Line Application: 15-07-2021 (09:00 hrs)
- Last date for Submission of On-Line Application: 14-08-2021
- Date of CBT Exam: 20-09-2021
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now