NBCC Recruitment 2020 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) scheduled walk-in drive for the role of Marketing Executive for 6 vacancies & Management Trainee for Civil Engineering graduates. Candidates with the qualification of MBA/PG Diploma with two years work experience in relevant field can apply for this job & Candidates who qualified in GATE 2019 can apply for MT. The selection process is based on the interview. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NBCC Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Qualification||Apply Link|
|Management Trainee||B.E/B.Tech||NBCC MT|
|Marketing Executive||MBA/PG Diploma||NBCC ME|
NBCC Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||28 December 2019|
|Last Date||28 January 2020|
Educational Qualification: Full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized university/institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Note: Candidates must have acquired the qualification of Degree in Civil or equivalent at the time of applying for the post. Such candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit(As on 28.01.2020): Below 29 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Candidates who have appeared for GATE 2019 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post.
- Candidates are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the Civil discipline.
- On the basis of valid GATE score, candidates will be shortlisted for personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only valid GATE 2019 scores will be considered for the recruitment exercise.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
How to apply NBCC Recruitment for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 December 2019 to 28 January 2020.
For More details & Apply: Click here
NBCC Walk-In Interview 2020 for Marketing Executive:
|Job Role||Marketing Executive|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar/ Gurugram/ Lucknow/ Kochi/ New Delhi|
|Venue Location||New Delhi|
|Walk-in Date||20 January 2020|
- Full time MBA/Two years Post Graduate Diploma in Management and Specialization in
Marketing as major subject from Government recognized Institute/University with 60% aggregate marks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Leading Real Estate firms/BrokerageAgency (who has carried out both Pre & Post Sales work for reputed Real Estate firms) in Real Estate
Business Development/ Marketing / Customer Handling.
- Candidates having minimum 01 year of experience in direct sales will be preferred.
(Candidates will be required to serve in any part of India)
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Category Wise Vacancies:
- UR – 5 Posts
- OBC – 1 Post
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply NBCC Walk-In Interview 2020 for Marketing Executive?
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to dully filled the application form along with the required documents and attend the walk-in interview on 02 January 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Date: 02 January 2020 (Thursday) Time: 10 AM to 11:30 AM
TRAINING AND SKILL DEVELOPMENT CENTRE,
NBCC (I) LTD.,
M G ROAD, GHITORNI,
NEAR GHITORNI METRO STATION,
Required documents in original along with self attested copies:
- Application Form in the prescribed Proforma (as attached)
- Resume / Bio-data
- Self attested Photocopies of all necessary educational qualifications and experience certificates
- Matriculation/ Secondary certificate as proof of date of birth.
- All Post Qualification Experience Certificate (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving on the posts.
- Certificate of Scheduled Caste / Tribe / OBC / EWS / PWD / Ex-Serviceman as the case may be from appropriate authorities (if applicable).
- Proof of identification.
- One Passport size photograph.
Note: Production of documents in original along with self attested copies thereof by the candidates is mandatory at the time of interview