NBCC Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee through GATE 2017 for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NBCC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 June 2017|
Management Trainee (Civil):9 Posts
- Full-Time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks
Management Trainee(Electrical) :3 Posts
- Full-Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Age Limit(As on 5 June 2017): 29 years
NBCC Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Graduate engineers of Civil or Electrical discipline, desirous of taking up a career with NBCC (I) Ltd. are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 of the respective discipline i.e, Civil Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- On the basis of valid GATE 2017 marks, qualified candidates will be issued offer of appointment in the order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only GATE 2017 marks will be valid for the recruitment exercise.
Placement after NBCC Selection:
Selected & appointed candidates will undergo comprehensive on the job training during the probation period of one year. Upon successful completion of training, they will be confirmed at E1 level on the post of Sr. Project Executive in the IDA pay scale of Rs. 16400-40500/- subject to fulfilling the required performance related / another criterion
How to apply NBCC Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 1800 hrs on 05.06.2017(Candidates must have valid GATE 2017 Score)
For more details & Apply: Click here