NBCC Recruitment 2018 – National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC) Job notifications for 10 vacancies of Management Trainee (Civil) through GATE Score Card (GATE 2016), GATE 2017, GATE 2018).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NBCC Recruitment 2018: MT
|Job Role||Management Trainee (Civil)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Start Date||28 April 2018|
|Last Date||27 May 2018|
Educational Qualification: Full time degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized university/institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Note: Candidates must have acquired the qualification of Degree in Civil or equivalent at the time of applying for the post. Such candidates whose results are awaited are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit(As on 27.05.2018): Below 29 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
NBCC MT Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Graduate engineers of Civil discipline, desirous of taking up a career with NBCC (I) Ltd. are required to furnish valid score card of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) of the Civil discipline.
- On the basis of valid GATE score, qualified candidates will be issued offer of appointment in the order of category wise merit list.
- Please note that only Valid GATE scores (GATE 2016, GATE 2017 & GATE 2018) will be considered for the recruitment exercise.
Application Fee: Rs.1,000/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Departmental candidates)
Mode of Payment: Debit card/Credit card/Net-banking.
How to apply NBCC Recruitment for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 April 2018 to 27 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Submission of online application form will commence from 28.04.2018
- Last date for submission of online application: 27.05.2018
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges/fee in Bank: 27.05.2018
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 27.05.2018