Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022 – National Housing Bank (NHB) invites online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Young Professional- 17 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on online examination & interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 02 December 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About National Horticulture Board Recruitment: The National Horticulture Board (NHB) was set up by the Government of India in 1984 as an Autonomous organization under the administrative control of Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and registered as a society under Societies Registration Act with its headquarters at Gurugram. Presently, NHB has 29 field offices located all over the country. The broad aims and objectives of the Board are to develop production clusters/hubs for integrated Hi-tech commercial horticulture, development of Post-harvest and cold chain infrastructure, ensuring availability of quality planting material and to promote adoption of new technologies/tools/ techniques for Hi-tech commercial horticulture etc.
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022
National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022 for Young Professional:
|Job Role||Young Professional|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||02 December 2022|
- Graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture with Post Graduation in Horticulture/Post-Harvest Technology/Agriculture Economics/Agriculture Engineering/Post harvest Management /Food technology/Food Sciences from the recognized University. Or Graduate in Horticulture/Agriculture with MBA in Agribusiness. Candidates should have proficiency in handling Computer (MS office, Power Points, Excel etc.).
- Desirable:- Post qualification experience in the relevant field as prescribed in the job description below.
- Work Experience:- Minimum of one year of work experience relevant to the job description. Preference will be given to persons with work experience in the relevant field supported by published work/policy papers/appraisal/monitoring of projects & schemes etc.
Job description & Scope of Duties:-
- Young Professionals (YPs) will be required to follow up day to day progress of the Cluster Development Programme (CDP) at their respective State/Cluster level so that this important programme can be implemented successfully with proper follow up and monitoring. He will also report to concerned Centre Incharge of NHB or concerned officer at NHB, HQ, Gurugram to assist in implementation of other schemes and programmes of the Board. This would require demonstration of proven academic credentials, professional achievements and leadership qualities on the part of the aspirants.
Age Limit : 35 years
- Young Professional : 17 posts
- Young Professional – Rs.50,000/-
Bengaluru, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu/Srinagar, Kolkata, Nasik, Pune, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Dehradun,
Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi)
National Horticulture Board Recruitment Selection Process :
- Selection will be based on written examination and interview.
How to Apply for National Horticulture Board Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online through official website on or before 02 December 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here