National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Stenographer/Staff Car Driver. There are a total of 11 vacancies to be filled for these positions. The educational qualification should be a 10th/12th pass. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply through email. The detailed eligibility and selection process will be given below in detail.
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2023 for Stenographer/Staff Car Driver:
|Job Role||Stenographer/Staff Car Driver|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||30 October 2023|
- 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; and
- Skill Test Norms:
- Dictation 10 mts @ 80 w.p.m.
- Transcription: 50 mts (English); 65 mts (Hindi) on computer
Staff Car Driver:
- Matriculation from a recognized Board;
- Possession of a valid driving license for motor cars;
- Experience of driving a motor car for three years or more;
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
- Knowledge of motor mechanism (the candidate should be able to rectify the minor defects in vehicles.
Age Limit(As on 30 October 2023):
- Stenographer: 21 – 27 Years
- Staff Car Driver: 18 – 27 Years
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable for Govt. servants in accordance with instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- Stenographer: Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
- Staff Car Driver: Rs. 19,000 – 63,200/-
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts
- Stenographer: 05 Posts
- Staff Car Driver: 06 Posts
- The selection process includes a screening test/skill test/interaction.
- The applications may be shortlisted according to the Criteria as may be prescribed by the Competent Authority for the purpose, including weightage to be given for higher qualification, experience, knowledge of motor mechanics etc,
Application Fee: Candidates may be required to pay applicable fees to the Testing Agency at the time of conducting the skill test if required.
How to apply for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form with the self-attested copies of relevant documents to the mentioned address & mail ID on or before 30 October 2023. (5.00 PM)
For more details & Application Form: Click here
Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org