National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020 – NGT invites the application form from the eligible candidates for engagement of Office Assistants – 09 vacancies and Stenographers – 04 vacancies purely on a contractual basis, initially for a period of six months. Candidates with the qualification of Any Degree within the age limit of 21 to 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form with required documents to the given postal address on or before 30 March 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ICCR Recruitment 2020 for Asst Programme Officer/Assistant
- CIPET Recruitment 2020 for Technical & Non-Technical Positions
National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Office Assistant/Stenographer|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||30 March 2020|
For Office Assistant:
- Bachelor Degree from recognized University having Computer Knowledge.
- Graduation in any stream from Recognized University.
- Proficiency in English stenography 80 w.p.m. & typing speed 40 w.p.m.
- Desirable: Candidates having experience in court proceedings and legal terminology with computer knowledge
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Office Assistant: 09 Posts
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
How to Apply for National Green Tribunal Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications with the particulars in the enclosed/prescribed format along with relevant documents to the given postal address on or before 30 March 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
National Green Tribunal, Principal Bench,
Faridkot House, Copernicus Marg,
New Delhi — 110 001
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now