National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 – NCL Job notifications for Project Fellows for B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of NCL Recruitment are given below.
NCL National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Project Fellows|
|Last Date||8 April 2019|
NCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E./B.Tech. Chemical Engineering/Technology (Minimum 55% marks) or equivalent
- B.E./B.Tech. Instrumentation Engineering/Technology (Minimum 55% marks) or equivalent
- B.E./B.Tech. Bioprocess Engineering/Technology (Minimum 55% marks) or equivalent
- M.Sc. Organic Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Biotechnology (Minimum 55% marks) or
- Fresh candidates may also apply.
Age limit: Below 30 years.
Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for statutory groups and women candidates
Tenure Period: The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of Project.
NCL Recruitment Project Fellow Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview. Original certificates/ mark-list and hard copy of application form to be produced at the time of interview.
Interview Centre: Selection Committee at CEPD Conference room of the Laboratory, Pune.
How to apply National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format (Given in notification) along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 April 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Top MNC's hiring Freshers Graduates:- Register Now
Chemical Engineering & Process Development Division
(Attn: Dr. Sunil S. Joshi),
CSIR – National Chemical Laboratory,
Pune 411 008
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of application through postal: 8th April 2019
- Display of Shortlisted candidates: 11th April 2019
- Date of Interview at NCL: 15th April 2019 at 10.00 AM