National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019 – NCL Job notifications for Project Assistant (PA-II) for M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of NCL Recruitment are given in below.
NCL National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Project Assistant (PA-II)|
|Last Date||16 January 2019|
NCL Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: M.Sc. in Inorganic Chemistry/Physical Chemistry/ Nanoscience and Nanotechnology with Bachelors in chemical sciences from a recognized University with minimum 55% of marks (aggregate).
- Laboratory experience in nanoscience and nanotechnology (nanomaterials synthesis, characterization and application of nanomaterials)
- Knowledge in electrochemistry and electrochemical applications using potentiostat.
Age limit: Below 30 years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 5 years for SC/ST & Women Category
Tenure Period: The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of Project.
NCL Recruitment Project Assistant Selection Process:
The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview. Original certificates/ mark-list and hard copy of application form to be produced at the time of interview.
Interview Centre: Selection Committee at Catalysis Meeting Room, NCL Main Building, Pune.
How to apply National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format (Given in notification) along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 16 January 2019.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
(Kind Attn: Dr. Kaliaperumal SELVARAJ, Catalysis Division),
National Chemical Laboratory,
Pune – 411 008,
Important dates to remember:
- Last date for submission of application through postal: 16th January 2019
- Display of Shortlisted candidates: 17th January or 18th January 2019
- Date of Interview at NCL: 24th January 2019 at 10.00 AM