NARI Recruitment 2020 – ICMR – National AIDS Research Institute (NARI), Pune scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Medical Officer – 02 posts on contract basis in ART Centre. Candidates who completed their MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 09 September 2020 to the below mentioned venue. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- ONGC Recruitment 2020 for Contract Medical Officer
- NALCO Recruitment 2020 for General Duty Medical Officer/ Specialists
NARI Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||ICMR – NARI ART Centre Pune|
|Walk-in Date||09 September 2020|
- Candidates should complete MBBS from recognized University
Upper Age Limit (24.08.2020): 60 years
NARI Recruitment Selection Process for Medical Officer:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply NARI Recruitment 2020 for Medical Officer?
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 09 September 2020 along with the application form (A4 size paper only) in prescribed application form with a recent passport size photographs and attested photocopies of essential documents.
Note: The interviews will be conducted on every Wednesday till the posts are filled.
For More Details: Click here
Date – 09 September 2020
NARI ART CENTRE,
S.No.996, Plot No,383, Near Homibhabha Hospital,
Behind Manikchand Galleria,
Deep Bunglow Chowk, Model Colony, Pune 411 016
Phone:- 020-25651109, 27331200
It is requested to the candidates to come with original Qualification Documents:-
- One attested Xerox copy along with Photograph and ID Copy
- MBBS Degree and other degrees (if any)
- MMC/MCI Registration Certificate.
- I/II/ IIIrd MBBS Mark List.
- Internship completion certificate.