Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NAM Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Multi-Purpose Worker. There are 520 vacancies available for the posts. Candidates with the qualification of GNM are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NAM Recruitment 2023 for Multi-Purpose Workers:
|Job Role||Multi-Purpose Worker|
|Total Posts||520 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Last Date||15 May 2023|
Multi-Purpose Worker: General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or Higher
Age Limit ( As on 28 April 2023 ): 40 years
Salary: Rs. 10,000/- per month
No.of.Vacancies: 520 Posts
- Thiruvananthapuram: 44 Posts
- Thrissur: 38 Posts
- Kollam: 37 Posts
- Palakkad: 37 Posts
- Pathanamthitta: 39 Posts
- Malappuram: 37 Posts
- Alappuzha: 36 Posts
- Kozhikode: 37 Posts
- Kottayam: 36 Posts
- Wayanad: 35 Posts
- Idukki: 32 Posts
- Kannur: 44 Posts
- Ernakulam: 35 Posts
- Kasaragod: 33 Posts
- The selection process includes a Written Test/Interview.
- CMD/NAM may send intimation to download call letters for written tests through the registered email ID.
Application Fees: Rs. 300 + transaction charges
How to apply for NAM Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website latest by 15 May 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For more details & Apply: Click here
- The number of vacancies is only indicative and not guaranteed.
- NAM reserves the right to engage or not engage persons as advertised.