NALCO Recruitment 2021 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced an online job notification for engagement for the post of Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining of 32 vacancies purely on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/Diploma/ITI within the age limit of 27 to 46 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the Written test and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on 28 February 2021 to the following venue. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NALCO Recruitment 2021 Details:
NALCO Recruitment 2021 for Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining:
|Job Role||Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining|
|Application Last Date||28 February 2021|
- Passed HSc with ITI in any trade. Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License is required.
- Candidates should have passed 10th form a recognized School.
- Candidates should have completed Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized University.
- HEMM Operator – 27 years
- Mining Mate – 27 to 41 years
- Foreman Mining – 28 to 46 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total: 32 Posts
- Mining Mate: 18 Posts
- Foreman Mining: 08 Posts
- HEMM Operator: 06 Posts
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process :
- The applications shall be scrutinized as per the requisite criteria as specified in this advertisement and the eligible candidates shall be shortlisted for the written test and / or trade test.
- If trade test is applicable along with written test, the weightage of Written & Trade Test shall be 60% and 40%
- Based on the performance in the written test and / or trade test, the organizational requirement, the vacancies in the discipline and reservation points as per the Presidential Directives, the candidates will be selected.
- For General – Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD//Ex-Servicemen candidates
Mode Of Payment:
Candidates can opt to pay through dedicated bank account, net banking or through debit /credit card.
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this posts through online by using official website on or before 28 February 2021. The downloaded application (hard copy) along with self-attested photocopies of all the documents in support of the information given by the candidate in their on-line application should reach following address latest by 08 March 2021.
For More Details:
Notification 1: Click here
Notification 2: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Recruitment Cell, Mines and Refinery Complex,
National Aluminium Company Limited,
NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainees: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||15 June 2020 (Last date extended)|
- Candidates should complete Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology from the following respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR & OBC and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category from the recognized institute/ university
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply
Note: Applicants must have a valid GATE 2020 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
NALCO GET Respective Disciplines:
|Disciplines||Engineering Degrees||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper & Code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/Production Engg||Mechanical Engg (ME)|
|Chemical||Chemical Engg/ M.Tech in Applied Chemistry||Chemical Engg (CH)|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engg||Electrical Engg (EE)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Electrical Engg||Instrumentation Engg (IN)|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgical Engg||Metallurgy Engg (MT)|
|Mining||Mining Engg/equivalent Diploma in Mining Engg with first class metalliferous mines managers certificate of competency||Mining Engg (MN)|
|Civil||Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engg||Civil Engg (CE)|
Upper Age Limit (as on 20.03.2020): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For SC – 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- For PWD- Unreserved (UR) – 10 years
- For PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 years
- For PWD-SC candidates – 15 years
Disciplines wise vacancies: 120 posts
- Mechanical – 45 posts
- Chemical – 9 posts
- Electrical – 29 posts
- Instrumentation – 15 posts
- Metallurgy – 13 posts
- Mining – 4 posts
- Civil – 5 posts
- During one year training – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- After successful completion of training – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible.
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be based on the valid GATE 2020 Scores
GET Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.500/-
- All other candidates including Departmental: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 20 March to 15 June 2020 (Last date extended)
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening of online submission of application: 20.03.2020 (11:30 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 15.06.2020
NALCO Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Venue Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Walk-in Date||16 to 25 March 2020|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Science, Civil & Chemical Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
For Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy & Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer science, IT, MOM, Civil & Ceramic Engineering from a recognized university.
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentices:
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply NALCO Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in interview from 16 to 25 March 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
Schedule date of walk-in-interview in the different discipline:
- 16.03.2020 — Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy & Chemical
- 17.03.2020 — Electrical, Electronics &Instrumentation
- 18.03.2020 — Computer science, IT, MOM, Civil & Ceramic
- 23.03.2020 – Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy
- 24.03.2020 – Electrical, Electronics &Instrumentation
- 25.03.2020 — Computer Science, Civil & Chemical
HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar Rd, NALCO Nagar,
NALCO Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at NALCO?
At present Operator, Mining Mate and Foreman Mining
How many vacant required by NALCO?
NALCO requires 32 vacancies
How to apply for NALCO Recruitment?
Candidates can apply through online with the filled application form along with required documents
When will be the last date?
All aspirants apply before 28 February 2021.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now