NALCO Recruitment 2018 – National Aluminium Company Limited(NALCO) Job notification for 115 vacancies of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) through GATE 2018. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NALCO Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||22 May 2018|
NALCO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for Unreserved (UR) & Other Backward Class (OBC) and 55% of marks for SC / ST / PWD category taking average of all the semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute / University.
Note: Candidate in the final year of their Engineering may also apply.
|Discipline||Prescribed degrees in Engineering|
|Mechanical||Mechanical / Production Engineering|
|Electrical||Electrical / Power Engineering|
|Electronics||Electronics / Instrumentation/ Telecom/ Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||Electronics / Instrumentation/ Telecom/Electrical Engineering|
Age limit(As on 22.05.2018): Below 30 years (i.e. candidates born before 21.05.1988 need not apply.)
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- 10 years for PWD- Un-reserved (UR)
- 13 years for PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: 115 Posts
- Mechanical – 54 Posts
- Electrical – 32 Posts
- Metallurgy – 18 Posts
- Electronics – 5 Posts
- Instrumentation – 6 Posts
NALCO Recruitment GET Selection process:
- NALCO will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering- 2018 scores (GATE-2018 scores) for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees(GETs) in the above disciplines.
- Only GATE-2018 score is valid for this recruitment process.
- Based on the GATE-2018 score and organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
|Engineering discipline||GATE-2018 paper code|
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Departmental Candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Internet banking account/credit/debit card.
How to apply NALCO Recruitment 2018 for GET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 May 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of online submission of application: 23.04.2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 22.05.2018