NALCO Recruitment 2020 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) invites online job application for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) through GATE – 2020 score for 120 vacancies in various disciplines and NACLO scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this Graduate Engineer Trainees at NALCO Careers page and Apprentices job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Graduate Engineer Trainees posts and for Apprentices post candidates can attend the walk-in drive on respective date and time The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
NALCO Recruitment 2020 Details:
List of current openings in NALCO Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Graduate Engineer Trainees||120||09 April 2020|
|Graduate/Diploma Apprentices||–||16 to 25 March 2020 (Walk-in)|
NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Last Date||09 April 2020|
- Candidates should complete Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology from the following respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR & OBC and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category from the recognized institute/ university
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply
Note: Applicants must have a valid GATE 2020 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
NALCO GET Respective Disciplines:
|Disciplines||Engineering Degrees||Corresponding GATE 2020 Paper & Code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/Production Engg||Mechanical Engg (ME)|
|Chemical||Chemical Engg/ M.Tech in Applied Chemistry||Chemical Engg (CH)|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engg||Electrical Engg (EE)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Electrical Engg||Instrumentation Engg (IN)|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgical Engg||Metallurgy Engg (MT)|
|Mining||Mining Engg/equivalent Diploma in Mining Engg with first class metalliferous mines managers certificate of competency||Mining Engg (MN)|
|Civil||Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engg||Civil Engg (CE)|
Upper Age Limit (as on 20.03.2020): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For SC – 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- For PWD- Unreserved (UR) – 10 years
- For PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 years
- For PWD-SC candidates – 15 years
Disciplines wise vacancies: 120 posts
- Mechanical – 45 posts
- Chemical – 9 posts
- Electrical – 29 posts
- Instrumentation – 15 posts
- Metallurgy – 13 posts
- Mining – 4 posts
- Civil – 5 posts
- During one year training – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- After successful completion of training – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2020 scores shall only be eligible.
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be based on the valid GATE 2020 Scores
GET Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.500/-
- All other candidates including Departmental: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Engineer Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 20 March to 09 April 2020 till 5:30 PM.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening of online submission of application: 20.03.2020 (11:30 AM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 09.04.2020 (5:30 PM)
NALCO Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Graduate/Diploma Apprentices:
|Job Role||Graduate/Diploma Apprentices|
|Venue Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Walk-in Date||16 to 25 March 2020|
For Graduate Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer Science, Civil & Chemical Engineering from a recognized institute/university.
For Diploma Apprentices:
- Candidates should complete Diploma in Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy & Chemical, Electrical, Electronics & Instrumentation, Computer science, IT, MOM, Civil & Ceramic Engineering from a recognized university.
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process for Apprentices:
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply NALCO Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this walk-in interview from 16 to 25 March 2020 to the following venue.
For More Details: Click here
Schedule date of walk-in-interview in the different discipline:
- 16.03.2020 — Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy & Chemical
- 17.03.2020 — Electrical, Electronics &Instrumentation
- 18.03.2020 — Computer science, IT, MOM, Civil & Ceramic
- 23.03.2020 – Mechanical, Automobile, Mining, Metallurgy
- 24.03.2020 – Electrical, Electronics &Instrumentation
- 25.03.2020 — Computer Science, Civil & Chemical
HRD Centre of Excellence,
Nalco Nagar Rd, NALCO Nagar,
NALCO Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at NALCO?
At present Graduate Engineer Trainee(GET) & Apprentice vacancies available at NALCO
How many GET required by NALCO?
NALCO requires 120 Graduate Engineer Trainees-GET
How to apply NALCO GET Vacancies?
Candidates need to apply NALCO GET vacancies at NALCO careers page of official website i.e nalcoindia.com careers page
What is the deadline to submit application?
All aspirants need to submit the application on or before 9 April 2020.