Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NALCO Recruitment 2022 – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has announced an online job notification for engagement for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET) of 189 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech within the age limit of 30 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the GATE 2022 Score and personal interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on 11 September 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NALCO Recruitment 2022 Details:
NALCO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainees (GET)|
|Job Location||Bhubaneswar (Odisha)|
|Application Start Date||11 August 2022|
|Last Date||11 September 2022|
- Candidates should complete Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology from the following respective disciplines with not less than 65% marks in aggregate for UR & OBC and 55% of marks for SC/ST/PWD category from the recognized institute/ university
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply
Note: Applicants must have a valid GATE 2022 scores in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
NALCO GET Respective Disciplines:
|Disciplines||Engineering Degrees||Corresponding GATE 2022 Paper & Code|
|Mechanical||Mechanical/Production Engg||Mechanical Engg (ME)|
|Chemical||Chemical Engg/ M.Tech in Applied Chemistry||Chemical Engg (CH)|
|Electrical||Electrical/ Power Engg||Electrical Engg (EE)|
|Instrumentation||Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Telecom/ Electrical Engg||Instrumentation Engg (IN)|
|Metallurgy||Metallurgical Engg||Metallurgy Engg (MT)|
|Mining||Mining Engg/equivalent Diploma in Mining Engg with first class metalliferous mines managers certificate of competency||Mining Engg (MN)|
|Civil||Civil/ Architecture/ Ceramics Engg||Civil Engg (CE)|
Upper Age Limit (as on 11.09.2022): 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- For SC – 5 years
- For OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- For PWD- Unreserved (UR) – 10 years
- For PWD-OBC(Non-Creamy Layer) – 13 years
- For PWD-SC candidates – 15 years
Disciplines wise vacancies: 189 posts
- Mechanical-58 Posts
- Electrical-41 Posts
- Instrumentation-32 Posts
- Metallurgy-14 Posts
- Chemical-14 Posts
- Mining (MN)-10 Posts
- Civil (CE)-07 Posts
- Chemistry(CY)-13 Posts
- During one year training – Rs.40,000-1,40,000/-
- After successful completion of training – Rs.60,000-1,80,000/-
NALCO Recruitment Selection Process for Graduate Engineer Trainees:
- Candidates obtaining valid GATE 2022 scores shall only be eligible.
- Shortlisting of candidates for a personal interview will be based on the valid GATE 2022 Scores
GET Application Fee:
- General/EWS/OBC: Rs.500/-
- All other candidates including Departmental: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Using Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
How to Apply NALCO Recruitment 2022 for Graduate Engineer Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at NALCO website (www.nalcoindia.com) from 11 August to 11 September 2022
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening of online submission of application: 11 August 2022 (11:30 AM)
- Last date of deposit of application/processing fees through SBI collect: 11 September 2022 (04:30 PM)
- Last date of submission of online application: 11 September 2022(5:30. PM)
NALCO Recruitment 2022 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at NALCO?
At present Graduate Engineer Trainees
How many vacant required by NALCO?
NALCO requires 189 vacancies
How to apply for NALCO Recruitment?
Candidates can apply through online with the filled application form along with required documents
When will be the last date?
All aspirants apply before 11 September 2022.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now