Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 – Nainital Bank notification for the recruitment Probationary Officers & Clerks for any graduate. There are 155 vacancies to be filled under this Recruitment. The selection process is based on the online examination/ interview. Eligible candidates can apply at (www.ibpsonline.ibps.in) website on or before 22 September 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process of Nainital Bank Recruitment are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020:
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 for Probationary Officers & Clerks:
|Job Role||Specialist Officers & Probationary Officers|
|Last Date||22 September 2020 (Last Date Extended)|
For Probationary Officers in Grade/Scale-I:
- Full Time & Regular (Graduation / Post Graduation) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University
- Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference.
- Full Time & Regular (Graduation /Post Graduation) with minimum 45% marks from a recognized University/Institute
Knowledge of Computer Operations is essential.
- Preferable Experience: Candidate having 1-2 years’ experience in banking/ financial/institutions/ NBFCs will be given preference
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2020):
- For Probationary Officers: 21-30 years
- For Clerk: 21-28 years
Total Vacancies: 155
- Probationary Officers: 75
- Clerk: 80
For Probationary Officers:
- In the pay Scale of Rs. 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of Basic Pay + Dearness Allowance thereon (under revision at Industry level). CTC would be approximately Rs. 7.00 lacs P.A.
- Pay Scale of Rs. 11765- 655/3- 13730- 815/3- 16175- 980/4- 20095- 1145/7- 28110-2120/1-30230-1310/1-31540 Plus Special Allowance @ 7.75% of the Basic Pay with applicable Dearness Allowance.(under revision at Industry level) (CTC would be approximately Rs. 3.70 lacs P.A)
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
For Probationary Officers:
The selection process is based on the online examination and interview.
Test details for Probationary Officers:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Max Marks||Version||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||60||60||Only English||45 Minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 Minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness (With special reference to banking)||50||50||25 Minutes|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of individual performance in the written test/ Online Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- An online examination can have 200 multiple choice questions with a duration of 145 minutes.
- For each wrong response, 0.25 marks will be reduced.
|Name of the Test||No. of Qns||Maximum Marks|
- Haldwani, Distt. Nainital (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee, Distt. Haridwar (Uttarakhand)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Meerut (Uttar Pradesh)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- Delhi (NCR) – Noida, GreaterNoida, Ghaziabad
- Ambala (Haryana)
- For Probationary Officers: Rs.2000/-
- For Clerks: Rs.1500/-
Mode of Payment: by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for Nainital Bank Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online latest by 22 September 2020 (Last Date Extended).
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
- Commencement of on-line registration of application 29.08.2020
- Closure of registration of application Extended till 22.09.2020
- Online Fee Payment Up to 22.09.2020