Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee for Any Degree graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Nainital (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||12 September 2017|
- Candidate should have passed Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 55% of marks in either of Graduation/ Post Graduation examination in the streams of Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Agriculture/ MBA/B.Tech/MCA/BCA from a recognized university/ Institute.
- Proficiency in Computer knowledge and knowledge of Hindi & English languages are essential.
- Age Limit(eligibility as on July 31, 2017): Candidate should be in the age group of 21 -27 years, as on 31.07.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by -5- years for candidates belonging to SC/ST category only.
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The test will be conducted in English language for 110 Minutes.The test details are given in below.
|Name of the Test||Number Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Test of English||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Test of Reasoning||50||50||30 Minutes|
|Test of General & Financial Awareness||50||50||20 Minutes|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||30 Minutes|
- Haldwani (Uttarkhand)
- Bhimtal (Uttarakhand)
- Udham Singh Nagar (Uttarakhand)
- Roorkee (Uttarakhand)
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- Moradabad (Uttar Pradesh)
- Bareilly (Uttar Pradesh)
- Muzaffarnagar (Uttar Pradesh)
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
- Delhi (NCR)
Application Fee (Non- Refundable):
- Rs. 850.00 (Rupees eight hundred fifty only) PLUS GST @ 18%- Rs. 153.00 (Rupees one hundred fifty three only), Total Fee Rs. 1,003.00 (Rupees one thousand three only) for all categories of candidates (nonrefundable).
How to apply Nainital Bank Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 12 September 2017
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 23.08.2017
Closure of registration of application 12.09.2017
On-line Fee Payment 23.08.2017 to 12.09.2017