Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
The Nainital Bank Limited invited applications for appointment to the posts of Management Trainees & Clerks. The candidates were allowed to apply online from 17 July 2021 till 31 July 2021. The exams are planned to be conducted either in the second week or in the third week of August 2021. The Nainital Bank Admit card 2021, for the written exam is expected to be released soon. The detailed procedure about the downloading of admit card and other details regarding the exam is given below. For details related to the educational qualifications, vacancies, and other pre-exam-related information, visit – Nainital Bank Exam Details.
Nainital Bank Admit Card:
|Commencement of online registration of application||17.07.2021|
|Closure of registration of application||31.07.2021|
|Last date to pay the fee online||31.07.2021|
|Tentative Period of exam||Second/ third week of August 2021|
|Vacancy for Management Trainees||75|
|Vacancy for Clerk||75|
How To Download My Nainital Bank Admit Card?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Nainital Bank Limited and select the “Recruitment / Results” tab from the left pane.
Step 2: All the details regarding the recruitment exam and notifications about the exam will be available there. Click on the appropriate link for downloading the admit card.
Step 3: Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through e-mail/SMS, along with the active link to download admit card.
Step 4: Enter the required credentials such as Registration Number/ Roll Number, Password/ Date of Birth and submit them.
Step 5: Your admit card will be available for download there. Take a printout of your Nainital Bank Admit Card for future use.
Note – Admit card is mandatory for the candidates to be allowed to take up the exams. If the candidates fail to provide the admit card during the examination or if the details in the admit card are incorrect then the candidates will be restricted from taking up the exam.
Things To Be Taken Care of While Appearing For Exam:
- Candidates need to take the admit card along with them while appearing for the exam compulsorily.
- Candidates must stick a recent photograph of them on the call letter.
- Photo Identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/Aadhar)
- Ration Card and Learner’s Driving License are NOT considered to be valid ID proof.
- There are negative markings for wrong answers in the exam.
- The thumb impression and photograph of the candidate will be captured at the examination hall
After The Written Exam:
- The candidates qualifying the written exam will be called for an interview.
- The interview is a personal interview conducted by the Nainital Bank.
- The candidates who successfully clear the personal interview will be issued with an appointment letter for joining the bank.
- The candidates will have to go through a medical exam and have to prove that they are medically fit. Candidates who aren’t medically fit will not be given the job in the bank.
For more details regarding the exam and for recent updates related to the exam, the candidates are requested to keep checking the official website of the bank.
When will the admit card will be available for download ?
The admit card will be available for download before two weeks from the date of examination. Check the official website frequently for updates regarding admit card.
Is there negative markings for wrong answers ?
Yes, there are negative markings for the wrong answer and 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Is the exam objective type?
Yes, the written exam is an objective type of exam and 5 options will be given for each question.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now