Nainital Bank Admit card 2019 released on the official website for the recruitment of Clerks, Specialist Officers & Probationary Officers for any graduate. The online application opens from 29th June 2019 to 22nd July 2019. After the closing of the online registration, Nainital will release the admit card for the successful submission of the application. All registered candidates will receive the login credentials for their future purpose while registering the application. Check further details about the admit card in below.
Latest Update on 13.08.2019: The Nainital Bank Clerk Call Letter is released online for the eligible candidates. The admit card will be accessed by the Nainital login credentials, which is issued while registering the online application. The candidates can download their Nainital Bank Clerk Admit card between 13 August and 25 August 2019.
Nainital Bank Admit card 2019:
Nainital made the selection process of all recruitment with at least one written test and online test. For all those tests it will release the call letter on its official website. After the activation of the official link candidates can visit the portal to download the admit card. Nainital will issue the admit card from the date of release to date of examination. In order to avoid last-minute server problem candidates have to download their respective admit card before the test. Check latest updates about the Nainital Clerk Admit card 2019:-
- Nainital Bank Clerk Call Letter Date: 13 August 2019
- Nainital Bank Clerk Exam date: September 2019
- Nainital Bank Officers Call Letter Date: 13 August 2019
- Nainital Bank Officers Exam date: September 2019
How to download Nainital Bank Admit card 2019?
With the help of login credentials, candidates can visit the official website to download the admit card. Without the login credentials, candidates are not able to download the admit card because there is no other mode to get Nainital Bank Admit card. Candidates can get a notification for the release of Admit card to their mobile or email id. After the official announcement, they can visit the official website with the following steps:-
Step 1: Visit the official site of Nainital Bank www.nainitalbank.co.in
Step 2: Click on the Admit card tab on the home page.
Step 3: Enter your Registration Number and password to access the admit card.
Step 4: View the admit card details and cross-check it.
Step 5: Take a printout for your future reference.
Discrepancies on the Nainital Bank Officer Admit card 2019:-
While downloading the Nainital admit card, candidates may face server downtime, discrepancies in the admit card details, absence of admit card, etc. For those situations, candidates can contact the Nainital Bank regarding the issues related tot heir admit card. To avoid discrepancies in the admit card details candidates have to cross-check those details before going to download Nainital Bank Call Letter:-
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Fathers name
- Application category
- Examination time and venue
- Examination Name
- Photograph and signature
- Important Instructions
Method of Selection Process:
- According to the notification Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019, the selection will be made based on written test and Interview for the post of Clerk and Officer.
- After the written exam result, interview and documents verification will be done for the candidates in the merit list.
- Details on the admit card like examination centres, date and time of the exam will not be changed for the candidate’s preference. The candidates will select the examination centre at the time of registration.
- Examination Centres of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2019:-Haldwani, Dehradun, Roorkee, and Haridwar districts in Uttarakhand, Bareilly, Meerut, Moradabad, Lucknow, and Muzaffarnagar districts in Uttar Pradesh.
Verification along with Nainital Bank Officer Admit card 2019:
Candidates have to carry the admit card along with any of the photo identification while entering the examination hall. The photo identification proof to be submitted should be in an original while for xerox copy respective candidates will be rejected. Some acceptable photo identification proof is PAN card, Passport, Voter Card, Driving License, Aadhar card with the photograph.
At the time of the document verification, candidates have to submit their qualification certificates such as 10th,12th Certificate, UnderGraduate/Postgraduate certificate, Extra Activities certificates, Identity proof, Registration certificate, and experience certificate.