Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled for Trainee Technology for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MCA graduates from 2020 batch. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee Technology|
|Salary||Rs. 3.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Education: B.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ IT), MCA/M.Tech (CSE)
- Batch: 2020 pass out
- 60% in the current degree
- Students expecting 60% till the end of last semester may also apply
- Date of Joining: Jan 2020
- During six months of training from Jan to Jun stipend will be Rs 15,000 per month.
- After the training period the pay package will be Rs 3.50 LPA – CTC
- Online aptitude test of 40 minutes
- Technical objective test of 20 minutes
- 75 mins of offline subjective coding test.
- The shortlisted candidates will come for F2F round in our Gurgaon office after the declaration of the test result.
- Students can use any language in which they are comfortable with. In case they do not know any languages, they can write pseudo codes as well
How to Apply for Nagarro Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here