Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 – Nagaland University invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer, Hindi Officer, Senior Technical Assistant, Pharmacist for 07 vacancies and Research Associate – 01 post, Junior Project Fellow – 01 post, Field Assistant/ Lab Assistant – 01 post. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree/ PhD are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible can apply through postal/email before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020:
List of current openings:
|Job Role||Vacancies||Last Date|
|Finance Officer/Others||07||14 September 2020|
|RA/JRF||03||07 August 2020|
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for Finance Officer/Others:
|Job Role||Finance Officer/ Internal Audit Officer/ Hindi Officer/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Pharmacist|
|Salary||Rs.29,200 – 2,18,200/- pm|
|Last Date||14 September 2020|
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed
- Experienced: At least l5 years of experience
Internal Audit Officer:
- Officers belonging to Audit and Accounts Services or other similar services
- holding analogous posts on regular basis OR
- with 3 years regular service in the Level 1 1 of the Pay Matrix OR
- with 5 years regular service in the Level l0 of the Pay Matrix
- Good academic record with a Master’s degree in Hindi, of at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale
Senior Technical Assistant:
- PG in the concerned subject with 2 years experience in the line
- HSSLC (10+2) Science
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised University/institute having2 years experience as Pharmacist
Age Limit (as on 14.09.2020):
- Finance Officer: 56 post
- Internal Audit Officer: 45 post
- Hindi Officer: 35 post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 28 posts
- Pharmacist: 30 post
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Finance Officer: 01 post
- Internal Audit Officer: 01 post
- Hindi Officer: 01 post
- Senior Technical Assistant: 03 posts
- Pharmacist: 01 post
- Finance Officer: Pay Level-14 (1,44,200-2,18,200)
- Internal Audit Officer: Pay Level- 12 (78,800-2,09,200)
- Hindi Officer: Pay Level- l0 (56,100-1,77,500)
- Senior Technical Assistant: Pay Level-6 (35,400-1,12,400)
- Pharmacist: Pay Level-5 (29,200-92,300)
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply for Nagaland University Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should send their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with all enclosures should reach to the following postal address on or before 14 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section – I),
Nagaland University, Headquarters: Lumami, P.O: Lumami,
Pin-798627, District: Zunheboto, Nagaland.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Field Asst:
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Junior Project Fellow/ Field Assistant/Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,500 – 47,000/- pm|
|Last Date||07 August 2020|
- Ph. D. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable: Food processing/ Chemistry/ Technology (with valid publication as proof); knowledge in mushroom research.
Junior Project Fellow:
- First Class Master Degree in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in Biochemistry and Physiology research and field work.
Field Assistant/Lab Assistant: Past experience in working in research laboratories
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate – 01 post
- Junior Project Fellow – 01 post
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – 01 post
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000.00 PM + 8% HRA
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 1st/2nd year & 23,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 3rd year
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – Rs.9,500.00 PM (fixed)
Nagaland University Recruitment Selection Process for RA/JRF/Field Asst:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (online/offline).
How to Apply Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Field Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply with detailed biodata and supporting documents in support of their candidature. Soft copy of the application in the prescribed format along with all enclosures should reach to the following postal address on or before 07 August 2020. Application may also be sent by mail attachment ([email protected] and [email protected] ).
For More Details: Click here
Prof. Chitta Ranjan Deb,
Coordinator or Dr. A. Paul,
NMHS project, Department of Botany,
Lumami 798627, Nagaland