Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 – Nagaland University invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Guest Faculty for 02 vacancies . Candidates with the qualification of M.Tech/M.Sc/Ph.D are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on respective date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021:
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 for Guest Faculty:
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs.25000 /- pm|
|Interview Date||15 March 2021|
- M.Tech Agricultural Engineering from UGC/ICAR recognised institution/university with NET/Ph.D.
- M.Sc in mathematics from UGC/ICAR recognised institution/university with NET/Ph.D.
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Agricultural Engineering – 01 Post
- Mathematics – 01 Post
Salary Details: Rs.25,000/-
Nagaland University Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the interview.
How to Apply for Nagaland University Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should bring resume along with required documents to the following venue at 11.00AM on 15 March 2021.
For More Details : Click here
Nagaland University, Medziphema,
Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Field Asst: (Expired)
|Job Role||Research Associate/ Junior Project Fellow/ Field Assistant/Lab Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,500 – 47,000/- pm|
|Last Date||07 August 2020|
- Ph. D. in Botany/ Biotechnology/ Life Sciences
- Desirable: Food processing/ Chemistry/ Technology (with valid publication as proof); knowledge in mushroom research.
Junior Project Fellow:
- First Class Master Degree in Botany/ Life Sciences/ Biotechnology
- Desirable: Experience in Biochemistry and Physiology research and field work.
Field Assistant/Lab Assistant: Past experience in working in research laboratories
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Research Associate – 01 post
- Junior Project Fellow – 01 post
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – 01 post
- Research Associate – Rs.47,000.00 PM + 8% HRA
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs.20,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 1st/2nd year & 23,000.00 PM + 8% HRA for 3rd year
- Field Assistant/Lab Assistant – Rs.9,500.00 PM (fixed)
Nagaland University Recruitment Selection Process for RA/JRF/Field Asst:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview (online/offline).
How to Apply Nagaland University Recruitment 2020 for RA/JRF/Field Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates should apply with detailed biodata and supporting documents in support of their candidature. Soft copy of the application in the prescribed format along with all enclosures should reach to the following postal address on or before 07 August 2020. Application may also be sent by mail attachment ([email protected] and [email protected] ).
For More Details: Click here
Prof. Chitta Ranjan Deb,
Coordinator or Dr. A. Paul,
NMHS project, Department of Botany,
Lumami 798627, Nagaland
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now