Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019 announced notifications for English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group D Posts. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nadia District Court Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server, Group D|
|Salary||Up to Rs.7,100-37,600/-|
|Job Location||Nadia (West Bengal)|
|Application Start Date||25 April 2019|
|Last Date||12 May 2019|
Nadia District Court Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
English Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk:
- Must have passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and
at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution & a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation shall be necessary.
- A minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 (ten) minutes are compulsory.
- For Lower Division Clerk – Knowledge in typewriting in English and computer knowledge and also at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution are compulsory.
Process Server/Group D (Night Guard/Farash):
- Must have class VIII passed certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other equivalent Institution.
- Those possessing basic knowledge of computer operation, may be given preference, as and in a way the DRC thinks it fit and proper.
For Group ‘D’ (Sweeper): Should possess knowledge and working experience in the concerned field and should be capable of reading and writing preferably possessing class-VIII pass certificate.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019): 18 to 37 years
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now