NADA Recruitment 2020 – National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) invites applications on plain paper for the post of Regional Coordinator, Young Professional, Technical Officer, MTS – 11 vacancies. Candidates who completed their MD/ BE/ B.Tech/ Degree/ B Pharm/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible can send their application through the given postal address on or before 23 July 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- TIFR Recruitment 2020 for Scientific Officer/Project Medical Officer
- ALIMCO Recruitment 2020 for Apprentices/General Manager
NADA Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Regional Coordinator/Young Professional/Technical Officer/MTS|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||23 July 2020|
- MD in Medicine/ Pathology/ Pharmacology/ Sports Medicine/ Biochemistry from recognized University/ institutes.
- Working in any Central/State govt. University/College/Hospital.
- Information and Communication Technology: B.Tech/ BE (IT/ Computer /MCA or equivalent)
- Management of Accounts and Administration: Graduate from recognized university
- Public Relations and media management: Bachelors in Mass Communication or Journalism
- Data analysis, Standardization and Coordination: Graduate from recognized university
- First-class B Pharm/B Tech from a Government University having knowledge of computers, Science from a reputed University. (Bio-Tech)/B.Sc (Nursing)/Institution and or M.Sc in Life
MTS: Passed matriculation examination from a recognized board
Maximum Age Limit (As on 23.07.2020): 25 years (For MTS)
Post wise Vacancies: Total – 11 Posts
- Regional Coordinator (on part time basis) – 05 posts
- Young Professional (full time for 1 year contract) – 04 posts
- Technical Officer (full time for 1 year contract) – 01 post
- MTS (on regular basis) – 01 post
- Regional Coordinator: Rs 25,000/-
- Young Professional/Technical Officer: Rs 40,000/-
- MTS: Rs.18,000-41,000/-
NADA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
- A Screening Committee shall screen the received applications for qualification, experience etc and prepare a shortlist of eligible candidates.
How to Apply for NADA Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates may submit their applications on plain paper accompanied with self-attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph duly pasted and self-attested on the application form to the following postal address on or before 23 July 2020.
Note – Application duly completed should be sent in a cover superscripted ‘Application for the post/services of ‘
For More Details: Click here
National Anti Doping Agency,
Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN
Stadium, New Delhi – 110003
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now