NABI Recruitment 2023 – National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) invites job applications for the post of Laboratory Animal Veterinarian, candidates with the qualification of M.Sc/M.V.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through email on or before 14 August 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NABI: National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI) is the first Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute, established in India on 18th February 2010. The institute aims at catalysing the transformation of Agri-food sector in India. The institute has the vision to be a nodal organization for knowledge generation and translational science leading to value-added products based on Agri-Food biotech innovations. The main research focus of NABI is to harness biotechnological tools in the area of Agriculture Biotechnology, Food and Nutritional Biotechnology so as to provide sustainable and novel solutions towards quality food and nutrition.
NABI Recruitment 202 for Laboratory Animal Veterinarian:
|Job Role||Laboratory Animal Veterinarian|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last Date||14 August 2023|
Laboratory Animal Veterinarian:
- Required Educational Qualification:
- Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science in any of the following disciplines viz, (Veterinary Pathology, Veterinary Microbiology, Veterinary Pharmacology, Veterinary Medicine or Veterinary Surgery) with valid Registration issued under IVC or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science with 01 year of experience in managing Laboratory Animal facility in any Reputed Research Institute/Lab/company.
- Desirable Experience:
- Handling, breeding and maintenance of laboratory animals, particularly inbred strains.
- Preference will be given to applicants with experience with transgenic/knockout animals.
- Research experience using laboratory animals is desirable.
- Experience in health monitoring and genetic monitoring techniques.
- Good Knowledge of CPCSEA guidelines.
Age Limit: 50 Years
Age Relaxation: The age relaxation is admissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/women as per government of India instructions
- Eligible candidates will be interviewed through video conferencing mode by duly constituted selection committee
- Eligible candidates will be informed via e-mail for the interview schedule.
How to apply for NABI Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can send the application with the required documents to the mentioned email on or before 14 August 2023.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here.