NABCONS Recruitment 2019 – NABARD Consultancy Services (NABCONS) require Project Based Contract Staff for the execution of Himayat Projects (Deen Dayal Upadhyay
Grameen Kaushalya Yojana) in Jammu & Kashmir for the post of Project Consultant and Associate Project Consultant. Only 5 vacancies are available for this post. Interested candidates apply for the post within the last date to avoid interruption. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NABARD Consultancy Services(NABCONS): It is a wholly-owned company of NABARD. It is a leading consultancy organization in the field of agriculture and rural development. NABCONS is the Technical Support Agency (TSA) for Himayat Mission Management Unit (HMMU) in J&K State Rural Livelihood Mission (JKSRLM) for implementing placement linked skill training programme under Himayat (DDU-GKY) in J&K State under Deen Dayal
Upadhyay Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (DDU-GKY) of Ministry of Rural Development (MoRD) in Government of India
NABCONS Recruitment 2019:
NABCONS Recruitment for Project/Associate Project Consultant:
|Job Role||Project/ Associate Project Consultant|
|Salary||Rs.35,000 to 60,000/ Month|
|Last Date||9 August 2019|
For Project Consultant:
- CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance) or equivalent qualification from a reputed institute.
- The Candidate should have excellent knowledge of MS Office with proficiency in MS Excel & powerpoint.
Minimum 4 years post qualification ideally in a project related setting; ability to establish recognized procedures to account for fund use
For Associate Project Consultant:
- Any Graduate with at least 55% marks (equivalent CGPA) from reputed institutes.
- Candidates having qualification in Management, Agriculture, Economics, Social sciences, and Engineering, IT and other related disciplines.
Candidate with minimum 2 years works experience post qualification in monitoring projects under Skill Training Programs/ Rural Development Programs; experience of web-based monitoring.
Age Limit(As on 31 July 2019):
- For Project Consultant – Finance: Below 50 Years
- For Associate Project Consultant: below 40 years
- For Project Consultant – Finance: Rs. 55,000 to Rs. 60,000/ Month
- For Associate Project Consultant: Rs. 35,000/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Project Consultant – Finance: 1 post
- For Associate Project Consultant: 4 posts
The selection process is based on the screening of application and interview.
How to apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link on or before 9 August 2019.
For More Details and Apply: Click here
NABCONS Recruitment for Senior Level/ Junior Level Consultants: (Expired)
|Job Role||Senior Level Consultants, Junior Level Consultants|
|Salary||Up to Rs.55,000/Month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||17 January 2019|
NABCONS Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
Senior Level Consultant (Agriculture):
- Graduate from a recognized university with 55% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agri Business. AND/OR
- Post-Graduation /MBA with at least 50% from a recognised university in Agriculture or Agri Business.
- For Post- Graduates/ MBA: Minimum 01 year of experience in FPO promotion or Financing/ Value Chain Management/ AgriMarketing post qualification OR
- For Graduates: Minimum 05 years of experience in FPO promotion or Financing/ Value Chain Management/ Agri-Marketing post qualification
Senior Level Consultant (Digitisation):
- Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 55% or equivalent grade points in Computer Sciences / Computer Applications / IT. AND/OR
- Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree in IT / Computer Applications / Systems Management with a minimum 50% or equivalent grade points.
Experience: Minimum 05 years of experience in implementing IT software solutions/ projects.
Junior Level Consultant:
- Graduate from a recognized university with 55% or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or Agri Business.
- Candidates with knowledge/ qualification in computer science/ software solutions/ knowledge of handling agriculture based software, etc. AND/OR
- MBA/PGD in Agriculture or Agri Business will be preferred
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience on promoting or Financing Farmers’ Collectives/ Agri Business Activities/ Agri Marketing / Value Chain Management.
Age limit (As on 01 December 2018): 24 to 35 years
Post wise vacancies: 21 Posts
- Senior Level Consultant (Agriculture) – 1 Post
- Senior Level Consultant (Digitisation) – 1 Post
- Junior Level Consultant – 19 Posts
- Senior Level Consultant: Rs.55,000-65,000/Month
- Junior Level Consultants: Rs.35,000-45,000/Month
NABCON Recruitment – Consultant Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Self-attested copies of educational qualifications and experience certificates to be compulsorily submitted at the time of the interview. Original documents would be required for verification.
How to apply NABCONS Recruitment 2019 for Consultant?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 17 January 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here