NABCONS Recruitment 2017 notification announced for the post of Associate Consultant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NABCONS Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Consultant|
|Last date||11 October 2017|
NABCONS Recruitment-Detailed Eligibility:
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must be Graduate in Agriculture/allied sectors to Agriculture/ engineering in any Stream with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA and MBA/PGDM or equivalent qualification to MBA from a reputed institution with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidate should have minimum 2 years of work experience in Consultancy organization/Financial Institution/developmental agency. He/she should have proven ability in drafting of proposals/reports.
- Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office and other computer related functions for day-to-day functioning.
- Candidates should have proficiency in English language (reading, writing and speaking). Knowledge of Hindi/local language will be desirable.
- Last drawn consolidated salary per month should not be less than Rs. 30000/-.
Age limit(As on 30.9.2017): Below 35 years
Contract Period: Initial contract for one year which may be extended for a further period in block of three years based on periodic performance review, as per the Company’s policy.
NABCON Recruitment 2017 Selection Process:
The candidates shortlisted as per the eligibility criteria will be subjected to English writing skill test followed by personal interview. Place of Interview will be indicated at the time of issuing call letters to the shortlisted candidates.
How to apply NABCON Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 11 October 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here