NABARD Recruitment 2020 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Manager in different services for 154 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ CA/ PGDM/ MBA are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the preliminary, main examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 31 January 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give the credit in boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to give the promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology and innovations for securing prosperity.
NABARD Recruitment 2020:
NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Officers-Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Officers (Assistant Manager)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||10 January 2020|
|Last Date||31 January 2020|
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or Post Graduate degree with a minimum of 50% marks (SC/ST/PWBD applicants – 45%) in aggregate or PhD OR
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant / Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR
- Two-year full-time P.G. Diploma in Management / full-time MBA degree from Institutions recognized by GOI / UGC with a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
- For SC/ST: 5 years
- For OBC: 3 years
- For PWD: 10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rural Development Banking Service) – 139 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Rajbhasha Service) – 8 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Legal Service) – 3 Posts
- Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (Protocol & Security Service) – 4 Posts
NABARD Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will involve three phases they are preliminary (Phase-I), main exam (Phase-II), both are online examinations and Interview (Phase III)
- The Preliminary Examination is only qualifying in nature and is meant to serve as a screening test.
- Candidates who qualify and rank sufficiently high as decided by NABARD shall be called
for appearing at the Main Examination.
- For every wrong answer marked, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as a penalty in Phase-I and Phase-II
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
Objective Type: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
|Test of Reasoning||20||120 minutes|
|Economic & Social Issues||40|
|Agriculture & Rural Development||40|
Phase II – Main Exam (Online)
Main Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive pattern.
|Paper-I General English (Descriptive)||100||1 ½ hrs|
|Paper–II (MCQ)||100||1 ½ hrs|
Phase III – Interview:
- Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II Examination and securing sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview.
- Marks for Interview: 25 Marks
- For All Others Category: Rs.800/-
- For SC/ST/PWBD: Rs.150/-
Mode of Payment: Payment can be made by using only Master/Visa/Rupay Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets
How to Apply NABARD Recruitment 2020 for Officers- Grade A?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 10 January to 31 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 10 January 2020)
- Online Registration and Payment of Online Fees/Intimation Charges: 10 January to 31 January 2020
- Last date for submission of online applications: 31 January 2020