NABARD Recruitment 2018 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Job notifications for Specialist Officer vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NABARD Recruitment 2018: SO
|Job Role||Specialist Officer|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.25 lakh PA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||5 July 2018|
NABARD Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Chief Technology Officer:
First class in 4 years B.E. / B.Tech degree from recognized University /Institutes. PostGraduation in areas relevant to the role specially in the field of IT will be an added advantage. Post Qualification IT experience of minimum 15 years and at least 5 years at Senior leadership level
Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institutions:
Graduates from any recognized university preferably in information technology with 05 years experience
Chief Risk Manager:
- Post- Graduation / Masters in Management from one of the top institutes (excluding online or distant) or CA /CS.
- Certification in Risk Management from GARP /PRMIA.
- More than 20 years experience in Banking sector or More than 5 year experience in Senior Management level in a Bank in Risk Management.
Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation:
Graduates from any recognized university with minimum 05 years experience in project management.
Asstt. Project Manager (Storage, Marketing & Processing): Graduate / Post Graduate, Doctorate in Food Technology /Food Engineering / Food Processing with 3 to 5 years experience
Asstt. Project Manager (Climate change Adaptation): Post Graduate in Agriculture (Agronomy / soil science / Agro Meteorology/ Hydro-geology) or AgriEngineering (Soil and water conservation / Climate change Adaptation/ Forestry/ Horticulture) or equivalent, B.Sc.-M.Sc. (Integrated) Climate Change Adaptation with 3 to 5 years experience
Asstt. Project Manager (Renewable Energy): B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Environment Engineering or Post Graduate in Climate Science, Sustainability, Environment Management, Renewable Energy or equivalent course with 3 to 5 years experience
Asstt. Project Manager (MIS & Reports ): B.Tech in Computer Science or B.Sc in computers or MCA or equivalent course with 3 to 5 years experience
Risk Managers: Post Graduate in Economics/Statistics/ Finance/ MBA from a recognized university with Experience of 5-8 years
Senior Project Finance Manager: CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/BE with MBA Finance with 05 years experience
Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects): CA/ MBA (Finance), B.Tech/BE with MBA Finance with 03-05 years experience.
Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects): BA LLB /LLM with 02-03 years experience
Communication Professionals: Bachelor of Art or Mass communication from a recognized University with knowledge of Editing, composing, post production, visual designing, graphics designing, flash & web designing with 2 Years experience in relevant field.
Age limit (As on 30.06.2018): Below 63 years.
NABARD Recruitment Post Wise Vacancies: 21 Posts
- Chief Technology Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Advisor for Computerisation of Rural Credit Institutions – 1 Post
- Chief Risk Manager – 1 Post
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation – 3 Posts
- Asstt. Project Manager- Storage, Marketing & Processing – 1 Post
- Asstt. Project Manager- Climate Change – 1 Post
- Asstt. Project Manager- Renewable Energy – 1 Post
- Asstt. Project Manager- Online MIS Reports – 1 Post
- Risk Managers – 6 Posts
- Senior Project Finance Manager – 1 Post
- Project Finance Manager (Infrastructure projects) – 1 Post
- Specialist Officer (Legal Aspects) – 1 Post
- Communication Professionals – 2 Posts
Pay scale details:
- Chief Technology Officer: Rs.3.25 lakh
- Senior Advisor/Chief Risk Manager: Rs.1.45 Lakhs
- Project Manager for Rural Credit Institutions Computerisation: Rs.1.05 Lakh
- Asstt. Project Manager/Specialist Officer /Communication Professionals: Rs.0.77 Lakh
- Risk Managers/Senior Project Finance Manager/Project Finance Manager: Rs.1.05 Lakh
NABARD Recruitment SO Selection Process:
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview in the ratio of 1:10 on the basis of qualification, experience, etc.
- The roll nos. of candidates shortlisted for interview & subsequent selection shall be published on Bank’s website viz. www.nabard.org
- The decision of the Bank in shortlisting for interview & selecting the candidates for appointment based on minimum qualifying standard shall be final & no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD: Rs.50/-
- For all others: Rs.500/-
How to apply NABARD Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 5 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
NABARD Recruitment – Important Dates:
- Starting date of Online Application Registration: 14 June 2018
- Last date for Online Application Registration: 05 July 2018
- Payment of Application Fee: 14 June 2018 to 05 July 2018