NABARD Recruitment 2019 – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) Job notifications for Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NABARD Recruitment 2019: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date||26 May 2019|
NABARD Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
RURAL DEVELOPMENT BANKING SERVICE (RDBS) Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or Post Graduate degree from a recognized University or Ph.D OR
- Chartered Accountant /Cost Accountant /Company Secretary with Bachelor’s degree OR
- Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management / full time MBA degree from Institutions/Universities recognized by GOI / UGC with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry / Dairy Technology
from any recognized University or Post Graduate degree in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Husbandry/Dairy Technology.
Economics/ Agricultural Economics ::
- Bachelor’s Degree with Economics/Agriculture Economics or Post Graduate degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics from a recognized university. Candidates with Economics as one of the main subjects at all years/semesters of the course will only be eligible.
- Bachelor’s degree with Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering as a subject or Post graduate degree in Environmental Engineering or Environmental Science from a recognized University/Institution.
Food Processing/Food Technology:
- Bachelor’s degree / BE / B.Tech. in Food Processing /Food Technology or Postgraduate degree in Food Processing /Food Technology from a recognized University/Institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Forestry from a recognized University/Institution or Post graduate degree in Forestry.
Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) or Post Graduate degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) from a recognised University / Institution.
- BBA (Finance/Banking) / BMS (Finance/Banking) (OR)
- Two years full time P.G. Diploma in Management (Finance) / Full time MBA (Finance)
degree from Institutions / Universities recognised by GoI /UGC OR
- Bachelor of Financial and Investment Analysis (OR)
- Chartered Accountant with Bachelor’s degree (The Membership of ICAI must have been
obtained on or before 01-05-2019)
Plantation and Horticulture :
Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture from any recognized University or Post Graduate degree in Horticulture.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now