Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
NABARD Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO). Candidates with the qualification of MBBS/MD are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply by postal. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
NABARD – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is to give credit for boosting the rural economy of the Indian Government. The mission of this NABARD is to develop the bank of the nation for the prosperity of fostering rural. NABARD is to give promote sustainable and rural development and equitable agriculture technology and non-financial interventions, technology, and innovations for securing prosperity.
NABARD Recruitment 2023 for Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO):
|Job Role||Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO)|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Salary||Rs 1,000 – 1,200/- per hour|
|Last Date||16 June 2023|
Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO):
- Applicant should possess an MBBS degree in the allopathic system of medicine of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Candidates having post-graduate degrees in General Medicine can also apply.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in any hospital or clinic as a Medical Practitioner.
- INR 1000/- per hour for the first three years of contractual service and INR 1200/- per hour on completion of three years of contractual service.
- Out of the total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of INR 1000/- per month may be treated as conveyance expense.
- NABARD, Chhattisgarh Regional Office, Naya Raipur will be conducting an interview for selection of a panel of Medical Officers on a contract basis, with fixed hourly remuneration.
- Selection will be made through interviews of eligible candidates.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards etc., in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. The Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who have not been called for the interview.
- The shortlisted applicant/ s after the interview will be subjected to medical tests/submit Medical Fitness Certificate as per prescribed norms before engagement as BMO.
- Candidates selected for the post will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address latest by 16 June 2023.
For more details & Application Form: Click here
- Your engagement would be initially for a period of five years (which would/may be reduced appropriately so that the prescribed maximum age of 70 years would remain unchanged) which may be extendable in blocks of five years by mutual agreement.
- The application should be sent in a cover super scribed ‘Application for the post of BMO on contract basis’.
- Tentative working hours: 01 hour
Dy. Chief General Manager,
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development,
Chhattisgarh Regional Office,
Opposite Central Park,
Naya Raipur – 492 018,