Mysore District Court Recruitment – Mysuru District Court, Karnataka job notifications for 39 vacancies of Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018:
|Job Location||Mysore(Mysuru), Karnataka|
|Last Date||26 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: 7th (VII) Standard Pass.
Age Limit (As on 26.07.2018):
- For General Merit (GM): 18 to 35 Years
- For OBC (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B): 18 to 38 Years
- For SC, ST, CAT-01: 18 to 40 years
Mysore District Court Selection Process:
The selection process of Peon will be based on Interview.
- For GM candidates: Rs.200/-
- For OBC (2A, 2B, 3A & 3B) candidates: Rs.100/-
- No fee for SC/ST/CAT-I and Physically Challenged candidates
Mode of Payment: State Bank Collect – Online payment through net banking/credit card/ debit card/Challan download.
How to apply Mysore District Court Recruitment for Peon?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 27 June to 26 July 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Starting date of submitting online application: 27th June 2018
- Last date for submitting online application: 26th July 2018
- Payment of application fee through online mode: 26th July 2018
- Payment of application fee through Challan form to SBI BANK: 29th July 2018