Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 – Mumbai Port Trust has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Technician Apprentice. There are 08 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 10 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be HSC/Diploma. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed 14 years. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Mumbai Port Trust, Bombay:
Mumbai Port Trust is also known as Bombay Port Trust located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The Bombay Port Trust came into existence in the year of 1873. The port is primarily functioning for bulk cargo for Maharashtra navy. It has three docks namely Prince Dock, Victoria Dock, and Indira Dock. It has overall 63 births across all three docks.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021:
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021 for Technician Apprentice :
|Job Role||Technician Apprentice|
|Last Date||10 January 2021|
Medico Laboratory Technician (Technician Vocational Apprentice):
- Pass out the designated vocational subject at 10+2 level (H.S.C.)
X-Ray Technician (Technician Vocational Apprentice):
- Pass out the designated vocational subject at 10+2 level (H.S.C.).
Technician in Pharmaceutical Science (Technician Apprentice):
- Diploma in pharmacy from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- Minimum age limit: 14 years
- No upper age limit.
Note: However, the candidates between the age 14-18 years are not eligible to sign the contract, being the minor. Their contracts are required to be signed by their guardians.
- Medico Laboratory Technician: 4 posts
- X-Ray Technician: 2 Posts
- Technician in Pharmaceutical Science: 2 Posts
- For Medico Laboratory Technician: Rs.2,758/month
- For X-Ray Technician: Rs.2,758/month
- For Technician in Pharmaceutical Science: Rs.3,542/month
- The application form can be downloaded from Mumbai Port Trust’s Websitewww.mumbaiport.gov.in. The form Charges shall be ₹50/- paid to the Mumbai Port Trust account.
Mode of Payment: Application form can be collected from Mumbai Port Trust Hospital Account Cell, by paying of Rs. 50/- through Debit or Credit Card.
Mumbai Port Trust Current Ac/No.-10996685430. Bank Name – STATE BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE – SBIN0000300 BRANCH- MUMBAI MAIN BRANCH, HORNIMAN CIRCLE, MUMBAI SAMACHAR MARG, MUMBAI – 400001.
Note: The physically handicapped candidates are exempted from the application fees.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form through postal on or before 10 January 2021.
For more details: Click here
Account Cell, Club House,
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Mumbai – 400037.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice: (Expired)
|Last Date||12 July 2019|
For Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering):
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized University.
For Technician Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering):
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering / Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA):
- Passed 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
Age Limit: 14-18 years
- For Graduate Apprentice Mechanical: 2 posts
- For Graduate Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- For Technician Apprentice Mechanical: 3 posts
- For Technician Apprentice Electrical: 3 posts
- For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): 30 post
- For Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.4984/-
- For Technician apprentice (Mechanical/Electrical Engineering): Rs.3542/-
- For Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA): Rs.7577/-
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
- The selection of Apprentices will be on merit which is based on a percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester.
- The selected candidate will have to undergo a Medical Examination and produce fitness
certificate from the Port Trust Hospital.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: Applicants are required to be registered online through NATS MIS/NCVT MIS web portal thereafter take print of e-mail copy mentioning apprentice enrollment/registration No. form.
Step 2: Applicants having a valid registration in NATS MIS/NCVT MIS portal mentioned above are required to download the application form from MbPT’s website > Media >
Step 3: Applicants are required to fill the application form and send through postal on or before 12 July 2019 till 5 PM
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
For COPA: Click here
For Trade/Technician Apprentice: Click here
Apprentice Training Centre (ATC),
MbPT Workshops, N.V.Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon (East),
Mumbai – 400010