Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – MbPT job notifications for Apprentice Firemen vacancies. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018-19:
|Job Role||Apprentice Firemen|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Last date||26 November 2018|
MbPT Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Educational Qualification: Minimum S.S.C. Passed
Technical Qualification: Six Months Fireman Course passed from State Fire Training Center, Govt. of Maharashtra or equivalent.
- Height: 165cm ( 5’ 5”) (Minimum)
- Chest (Normal): Min. 81 cm (32”)
- Chest (expanded): Min. 5 cm (2”)
- Weight: Min. 50 kg
Age limit: 18 to 25 years
Duration of Engagement: 11 months training period, extendable for a further 11 months
after giving a break of 1 week, based on the performance of the individual.
Mumbai Port Trust – Apprentice Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on the Selection Test (Swimming, Endurance Test) & Physical Standard.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Mumbai Port Trust website (www.mumbaiport.gov.in) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 26 November 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
The Deputy Conservator
Mumbai Port Trust,
Port House, First Floor,
Shoorji Vallabhdas Marg,
Mumbai- 400 001
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date for submission of application form: 26th November 2018
- Selection Test (Swimming) at Kamgar Krida Kendra, Parel: 3rd December 2018
- Selection Test (Endurance) at Hay Bunder Sports Ground, MbPT: 4th December 2018