Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 for the post of Typist-cum-Computer Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Typist-cum-Computer Clerk|
|Last date||22 December 2017|
- Higher Secondary Certificate (10+2) examination or equivalent with first class at first attempt.
- Weightage of 5 % in the marks at HSC level for graduate, 10% for postgraduate and in addition 5% to those having proficiency in computer working /application through a course of not less than 6 months duration.
- Candidates applying for the said posts should be registered with local Employment Exchange [in terms of Regulation 10(1) of the Mumbai Port Trust Employees’ (Recruitment, Seniority and Promotion) Regulations, 2010]. The candidates registered with the local Employment Exchange have to apply online and mention their registration number in the field provided for the same in the Application Form.
- Qualifications mentioned above should be from any of the recognized Indian Universities duly approved by the UGC or any of the recognized Indian Institutes duly approved by AICTE or any of the recognized State/ Central board of Higher Secondary education. The computer course mentioned above, should be from recognised institute.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree/Diploma /Certificate of the prescribed qualification as on 1.11.2017.
- Candidates must possess the essential qualifications mentioned against each post, i.e., for example where essential qualification is H.S.C.(12th) or equivalent, candidates not possessing certificate of H.S.C.(12th) or equivalent will not be eligible.
Age limit(As on 1.11.2017): 18 to 25 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Selection process:
- For the posts of Typist- cum-Computer Clerk, selection will be made on the basis of performance in Online Examination.
- Medium of the online test will be English, Marathi and Hindi for tests except English Language. Test of English Language will be made available only in English.
- The selection of shortlisted candidates for the post will be subject to verification of required documents as indicated in this advertisement, in original. Non submission of requisite documents by the candidate during this process will disqualify his candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Name of Tests (Objective type)||Questions & Marks||Duration|
|General Awareness||50||20 minutes|
|English Language||50||40 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40 minutes|
Cut off Score:
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score of 35% marks in each section of the online test separately for being considered for shortlisting.
- SC/ST/PwD candidates/MbPT Employees: Rs.50/-
- All candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/MbPT Employees: Rs.500/-
Examination Center: Mumbai/Greater Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/ Thane
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 22 December 2017.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Online Registration & Fee Payment – Start date: 30.11.2017
- Online Registration & Fee Payment – Closing date: 22.12.2017
- Date for online Examination: January 2018