Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018 – MbPT job notifications for 30 vacancies of Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Nursing Sister Trainee & Pharmacist Trainee|
|Last date||5 November 2018|
MbPT Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Nursing Sister Trainee:
- SSC or its equivalent
- Registration as qualified Nurse and midwife with the Maharashtra Nurse and `Midwives’ and Health Visitors Council.
- One year’s experience of Nursing after obtaining the qualification.
- SSC or its equivalent qualification.
- Registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- One year’s experience as a Pharmacist.
Age limit: 20 to 30 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- 3 years for Other Backward Classes (NonCreamy layer)
- 10 years for Persons With Disability
Mumbai Port Trust – Vacancies: 30 Posts
- Nursing Sister Trainee – 25 Posts
- Pharmacist Trainee – 5 Posts
Mumbai Port Trust – Trainee Selection process:
- The selection will be based on the merit of the candidate’s obtained marks on the basis of educational qualification Experience and other activities etc.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Mumbai Port Trust website (www.mumbaiport.gov.in) and send application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 5 November 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Cheif Medical Officer,
Mumbai Port Trust Hospital,
Nadkarni Park, Wadala (E),
Mumbai – 400 037