Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice in various disciplines.There are totally 11 posts available in above mentioned job.Candidates with qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma are eligible to apply for the job.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website.The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
|Job Role||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Stipend||Rs 8,000 – 9,000/-|
|Last Date||09 January 2023|
Graduate Apprentice ( Mechanical / Electrical Engineering ):
- Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering /Technology from a recognised University.
Technician Apprentice ( Mechanical / Electrical Engineering ):
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering /Technology from a recognised Board of Technical Education.
Age Limit (As on 01 December 2022): The age limit is 14 years.
- The candidates between 14-18 are not eligible to sign the Apprenticeship Contract.
- Their guardians have to sign it.
Age Relaxation: As per prevailing practice in MbpA.
Stipend : Rs 8,000 – 9,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 11 Posts
Selection Process of Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2023:
- The selection of Apprentice will be based on merit which is on the percentage of total marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of all semester.
- Selected candidates will undergo a medical test and produce fitness certificate.
Application Fees :
- Rs 100/- and it will be accepted in NEFT mode.
- Physically handicapped person did not need to pay the fees.
How to apply for Mumbai Port Authority Recruitment 2023?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply through online in NATS website , after fulfilling the application form ,candidates are informed to submit the application form by hand delivery or by post to the below mentioned address latest by 09 January 2023.The due date of submission of application form in the ATC office is 09 January 2023 up to 05:00 pm.
For more details and Application : Click here
For NATS Portal : Click here
- After selection, the candidate shall have to enter into a Contract of Apprenticeship in the prescribed form as stipulated in the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time).
- The same will be forwarded for registration with the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Western Region (WR), Mumbai.
- The period of training will be 12 months.
- Each Graduate/Technician Apprentice after satisfactory completion of training will be issued Certificate of Proficiency from the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT).
N. V. Nakhwa Marg,
Mumbai – 400010.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now