Mumbai DCCB Recruitment 2019: Mumbai District Central Co-operative Bank Limited announced job notifications for the post of Deputy Manager, Officer and Assistant. Around 221 vacancies are announced in by Mumbai DCCB in various disciplines. The candidates with the qualification of CA/MBA/Any Degree are eligible to apply for this post. The detailed qualification of the post is described below.
Mumbai DCCB Recruitment 2019:
|Last Date||21 September 2019|
- Candidates must complete CA/ MBA/ PG Degree/ ITI/ B.Lib/ M.Lib/C-PEC (Certified Professional in Co-Operative Banking)
- For Deputy Manager: 40 to 45 years
- For Officer: 30 to 40 years
- For Security Officer: 30 to 45 years
- For Bank Assistant: 20 to 35 years
Post wise Vacancies:
- Deputy Manager: 19 posts
- Officer Grade-Steno: 02 posts
- Officer-General Category: 32 posts
- Security Officer: 01 post
- Bank Assistant-General Category: 157 posts
- Bank Assistant-Grade Typist: 05 posts
- Bank Assistant Grade-Librarian: 01 posts
- Bank Assistant – Telephone Operator cum Clerk cum Receptionist: 02 posts
- Bank Assistant – Personal Assistant: 02 posts
The selection will be based on the written examination and interview.
- For Deputy Manager: Rs.1770/-
- For Officer/Security Officer: Rs.1614/-
- For Bank Assistant: Rs.1180/-
How to apply for Mumbai DCCB Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online in the following link from 2 September to 21 September 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
- Online application starting state: 2 September 2019
- Online application closing state: 21 September 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now