Multivista Off Campus Drive 2017 for B.E-Mechanical 2017 passed outs for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee(Sales).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Multivista Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee-Sales|
|Job Location||Across South India|
|Venue Date||23 October 2017|
- B.E (MECH)-Only 2017 Passed out
- 60 % and above 10th ,12th & UG
- NO STANDING ARREARS
- Skills: Good Communication, Interested for Technical Marketing
- Responsible for Industrial Marketing of “Shell” Industrial Lubricants sales, “Kirloskar” Engine, Pump, Air Compressor Sales, “Timken” Bearing, “Rockwell Automation” Products Sales
- Provide Technical Product Presentation to Industrial clients matching their need
- Acquire & Manage Industrial Clients Business
- Order Booking on customers and payment collection
- Responsible for handling Pre sales, Customer Identification
- Should handle order acquisition, Order execution
- Coordinate with internal resources for Order Processing & Payment
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How to apply Multivista Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 21 October 2017 and attend the drive in following venue 23 October 2017-8.30 A.M[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE RECRUITMENT DRIVE
- No Registration fee.
- Spot Registration is also allowed
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before 21.10.2017.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 22.10.2017.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 23.10.2017 at 8.30 am