Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
Mu Sigma Walk-in Drive 2022 scheduled for the role of Trainee Decision Scientist for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc-2018,2019,2020,2021 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mu Sigma Walk-in Drive 2022:
|Job Role||Trainee Decision Scientist|
|Experience||12 – 40 months|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Venue Date||17 December 2022|
- 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐔𝐆 𝐃𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞: any BTech or BE degrees, BSc (STEM degrees)
- 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 (𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬): 12 – 40 months of IT/Coding Experience
- 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐔𝐆 𝐝𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞: 2018, 2019, 2020, or 2021
- Candidates who can join us within thirty days of offer rollout will be preferred from this drive.
Role & responsibilities:
- Focus on high quality delivery and client relationships
- Collaborate with peers across the organization and solve customer problems
- Work with your team to solve complex problems. Use first principle thinking, coupled with basics of math and technology to arrive at a robust solution design, while collaborating with the others in the team
- Support projects in areas ranging from core data engineering, design architecture, cloud capabilities to mathematical model building, evaluation, and operational support
- Share ideas: We have an open work culture, and we encourage sharing of ideas and participating in discussions with team members
How to apply for Mu Sigma Walk-in Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive by following link as soon as possible and attend the drive in following venue on 17 December 2022.
To Apply: Click here
Date: 17th December 2022
Reporting time: 8:30am
Mu Sigma – 10th floor,
Aviator Building Whitefield Road Ascendas,
ITPL SEZ, EPIP Zone, Bengaluru,
- 3 copies of your resume
- Valid Govt. ID proof
- 10th and 12th Marksheets (2 photocopies each)