5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
MSTC Recruitment 2018 notifications for Jr. Computer Assistant (JCA), Receptionist cum-telephone Operator (RCTO), Stenographer, Driver & Peon. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSTC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Jr. Computer Assistant, RCTO, Stenographer, Driver, Peon|
|Experience||Freshers (Driver – 2 yrs)|
|Salary||Up to Rs.17,500/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||21 October 2018|
MSTC Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
Jr. Computer Assistant (JCA):
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent.
- Must have at least 6 months Diploma in computer application.
- Special Requirement: Knowledge in software
Receptionist cum-telephone Operator (RCTO):
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent with good communication skills.
- Must have diploma/certificate in a telephone operator’s course
- Graduate in any discipline from recognized University or equivalent with English or Hindi as a subject, as the case may be.
- Must have diploma/certificate in a professional Secretarial Course. Proficiency in
computer application is essential.
- Special Requirement: Stenography & Typing Speed- minimum 80 w.p.m. in stenography & 40 w.p.m. in Typing.
- Minimum Class X Pass
- At least 2 yrs Experience in driving car with valid license and maintenance of Motor Transport. Candidates possessing light vehicle driving only may be considered.
Peon: Minimum Class X Pass
Age limit (As on 21.10.2018): 18 to 28 years (Relaxations as per Govt rules)
MSTC – Post wise vacancies: 26 Posts
- Jr. Computer Assistant (JCA) – 22 Posts
- Receptionist cum-telephone Operator – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Driver – 1 Post
- Peon – 1 Post
- Jr. Computer Asst/RCTO/Stenographer: Rs.17,500-30,070/-
- Driver: Rs.17,100-25,540/-
- Peon: Rs.15,830-22,150/-
MSTC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection of candidates will be based on the following stages
- Jr. Computer Assistant (JCA) /Receptionistcum-telephone Operator(RCTO): Written Test
& Skill Test
- Stenographer: Written Test & Skill Test (Stenography test/ Computer application)
- Driver: Skill Test
- Peon: Written Test
Scheme of Examination:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) online, it consisting of questions on General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Subject Specific, Verbal Ability.
- The test pattern asked in the online exam will be of objective type and the questions will be bilingual, i.e. Hindi and English.
- The Exam Duration will be 2 hours; total number of questions will be 100
- The Questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 4 choices for answer out of which only 1 will be the correct answer.
Application Fee: Rs.250/- (No fee for to SC/ST/ PWD categories)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply for MSTC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 21 October 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Commencement of Online Application: 29.09.2018
- Last Date of Online Application Submission: 21.10.2018
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 21.10.2018
- Hall Ticket / Admit Card can be downloaded (Tentative): 01.11.2018
- Date of Computer Based Test (Tentative): 11.11.2018
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now