MSTC Recruitment 2018 for Management Trainee in various trades/disciplines to recruit the candidates across the country. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSTC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Qualification||Any Degree/MBA/ CA/ICWA|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||27 May 2018|
MT (Operations): Bachelors Degree in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce/ Law/ Information Technology/Business Administration / Engineering from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials with knowledge in Computer Applications.
MT (HR/Admin): Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized University/ Institution of repute preferably with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in HR/ IR/ PM with knowledge in Computer Applications.
MT (F&A): CA or ICWA with knowledge In Computer Application.
- Freshers who are awaiting their results need not apply.
- Applicants must have 60% marks up to graduation level. However, candidates having Honors/ Engg. Degree/ Post Graduation with 55% marks in graduation will also be eligible.
Age limit (As on 01/05/2018): Below 28 years
Relaxations: 31 years for OBC(NCL) & 33 years for SC/ ST respectively.
MSTC MT – Post wise vacancies: 26 Posts
- MT (Operations) – 12 Posts
- MT (HR/Admin) – 1 Post
- MT (F&A) – 13 Posts
Probation Period: The Management Trainees will be on probation of one year during which they will be given intensive training. After successful completion of the training, they will be placed in E-1 scale of pay as Assistant Manager.
MSTC Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection for Management Trainees will be based on online Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for to SC/ST/ PWD categories)
How to Apply MSTC Recruitment 2018 for MT?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 27 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 12 May 2018)
- Commencement of online application form 12.05.2018
- Last date of submission of application form online: 27.05.2018
- Payment of application fee: 27.05.2018
- Tentative date for written test: 24.06.2018