MSTC Recruitment 2017 for Management Trainee in various trades/disciplines to recruit the candidates across the country.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
MSTC Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 February 2017|
|MT (OPERATIONS)-16 Posts||Bachelors Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts/ Information Technology/ Business Administration / Engineering from recognized University/ Institution of repute, preferably with an MBA/ PGD in Marketing/ International Trade/ Materials with knowledge in Computer Applications.|
|MT (HR/ADMIN)-9 Posts||Bachelors Degree in any discipline from recognized University/ Institution of repute preferably with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in HR/ IR/ PM with knowledge in Computer Applications.|
|MT (F&A)-1 Post||CA or ICWA with knowledge In Computer Application.|
- Applicants must have 60% marks UPTO graduation level. However, candidates having Honors/ Engg. Degree/ Post Graduation with 55% marks in graduation will also be eligible
- Freshers who are awaiting their results need not apply.
- Departmental candidates shall be eligible to apply provided they have held the next below scale at least for one year. The age may be relaxed suitably for deserving departmental candidates at the discretion of Management
- External candidates (for posts at sl.nos. 1& 2) shall be eligible to apply provided they have held regular post in the next below scale/ equivalent pay at least for two years.
- BOND: Selected candidates in the post of Management Trainee will be required to execute a Bond for Rs.100, 000/- in favour of MSTC Ltd. to serve the Company for a period of at least 5 years.
SELECTION PROCESS: Selection for Management Trainees will be based on online Test, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
How to Apply MSTC Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online latest by 4 February 2017.
To Apply: Click here