Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MSPDCL Recruitment 2019 – Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited (MSPDCL) job notifications for Computer Operator, Meter Reader cum Bill Distributor, Junior Establishment Assistant, Bill Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant, Office Assistant, Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSPDCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Computer Operator, Bill Assistant, Jr. Technical Assistant, Office Assistant & Others|
|Salary||Up to Rs.5,200-20,200/-|
|Last Date||21 February 2019|
Computer Operator: Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with minimum 6 months certificate course in Computer Applications
Meter Reader cum Bill Distributor/Junior Establishment Assistant: Class XII passed or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
Bill Assistant: Class XII passed or its equivalent with mathematics as a subject in Matriculation/HSLC from recognized board.
Junior System Assistant/Office Assistant/Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant:
Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent from a recognized Board or Institute.
Age Limit (As on 21.02.2019): 18 to 38 Years.
Relaxations in upper Age Limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
- 10 years for PWD candidates (13 years for OBC, 15 years for SC/ST)
- Others as per Govt rules.
MSPDCL – Post wise vacancies: 622 Posts
- Computer Operator – 64 Posts
- Meter Reader cum Bill Distributor – 122 Posts
- Junior Establishment Assistant – 31 Posts
- Bill Assistant – 37 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 346 Posts
- Office Assistant – 10 Posts
- Watchman cum Cleaning Assistant – 12 Posts
- Computer Operator/Meter Reader cum Bill Distributor/Junior Establishment Assistant/ Bill Assistant: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
- Jr Technical Assistant/Office Assistant/Watchman cum Cleaning Asst: Rs. 4,440-7,440/-
MSPDCL Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the Written Examination/Test.
- The Written Examination/Test will be of Objective Type with Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Written Examination/Test will consist of 150 multiple choice questions to be answered in 150 minutes.
- For Computer Operator, there will be Typing Test and Computer Proficiency Test after clearing written test.
- For Junior Establishment Assistant, there will be Typing Test after clearing written test. The test will be qualifying nature.
- Rs.500/- for UR/OBC candidates
- Rs.300/- for SC/ST candidates
- No fee for PWD candidates
How to apply for MSPDCL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled applications along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 21 February 2019.
For More details: Click here
Application Form: Click here
The Managing Director,
Manipur State Power Distribution Company Limited,
3rd Floor, New Directorate Building Near 2nd M.R. Gate,
Imphal – Dimapur Road,
Imphal, Manipur – 795001.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now