MSME Tool Recruitment 2018 – MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Desing (CITD)) Job notifications for Apprentices in various trades. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MSME Tool Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices|
|Last Date||13 October 2018|
- Passed out ITI (NCVT) in the relevant trades with minimum 50% marks.
- The relevant trades are Plumber, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Fitter, Machinist, Machinist (Grinder), Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance, Tool and Die Maker & Turner.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprentice training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Central/ State Government or Public Sector Undertaking or any Private organization are not eligible to apply.
Trade wise vacancies: 15 Posts
- Plumber – 1 Post
- Electrician – 2 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA) – 2 Posts
- Fitter – 2 Posts
- Machinist – 2 Posts
- Machinist (Grinder) – 1 Post
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance – 1 Post
- Tool and Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs as Fixture) – 1 Post
- Turner – 1 Post
Period of Apprenticeship: 1 Year for all trades.
MSME Tool Apprentice Selection Process:
The selection process of candidates will be based on Merit List.
How to apply MSME Tool Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 13 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now