MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||GET – Rs. 22,000/Month|
DET – Rs.18,000/Month
|Application Starting date||28 August 2018|
|Last Date||17 September 2018|
Graduate Engineer-Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a University or Institute.
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a University/Institute.
Age Limit (As on 17/09/2018):
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 35 years
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 30 years
- 5 years relaxable for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
- The Persons with Disability candidates relaxable up to 40 years.
- Other as per government rules.
MSEDCL GET/DET – Post wise vacancies: 401 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 63 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 338 Posts
Training: MSEDCL in the Challenging Role as Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee for period of one year and thereafter absorption in regular post of Assistant Engineer (Dist.) and Junior Engineer (Dist.) respectively on successful completion of training.
MSEDCL Recruitment GET/DET Selection Process:
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance.
- No interview will be conducted.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Test Structure||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110|
|Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Test of Marathi Language||10||10|
Test duration: 120 minutes (2Hours)
- For Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
- No fee for Persons with Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen.
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for MSEDCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 August to 17 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of submission of online applications: 28/08/2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 17/09/2018
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to the online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre: During October 2018