MSEDCL Recruitment 2018 – Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MSEDCL) Job notifications for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee in Civil and Electrical. Around 450 vacancies are announced by MSEDCL. The candidates who have a degree in Engineering & Diploma with the age limit of 35 years are eligible to apply for this post. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited(MSEDCL)- It is a public sector undertaking (PSU) controlled by the Government of Maharashtra. It is the largest electricity distribution utility in India and 2nd largest electricity distribution in Asia after SGCC. MSEDCL distributes electricity to the entire Maharashtra state. It has the source of power include thermal, hydro, gas and non-conventional sources like solar, wind, etc. apart from hydropower of the Koyna Hydroelectric Project. MSEDCL has the major achievements in energisation of Agricultural Pumps.
MSEDCL Recruitment 2019:
MSEDCL Recruitment for Trainee:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer/ Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Rs.18,000 – 22,000/Month|
|Application Starting date||7 August 2019|
|Last Date||20 August 2019|
For Graduate Engineer-Trainee (Civil.):
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering/Technology
For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil.):
- Diploma in Civil Engineering
For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.):
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Age Limit(As on 20 August 2019):
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee(Civil): 35 Years
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil & Dist.): 30 Years
- 5 years for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
- 45 years for PWD Candidates
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee(CIVIL): Rs. 22,000/Month
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (CIVIL & DIST.): Rs.18,000/Month
Post wise Vacancies:
- For Graduate Engineer-Trainee(Civil): 28 posts
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Civil): 14 posts
- For Diploma Engineer-Trainee (Dist.): 408 posts
- Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/- + Transaction Charges
- Reserved Category: Rs.250/- + Transaction Charges
- PWD and Ex-Serviceman: No Fees
The candidates will be selected on the basis of 90% weight-age to the performance in the
written/ online test and 10% weight-age to academic performance.
Written Examination Pattern:
|1||Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110||Composite time of
|2||Test of General Knowledge:|
|Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||10|
|Test of Marathi Language||20||10|
Those Open category candidates or candidate applied against OPEN category who obtain less than 40 marks out of the total of 100 marks and reserved category candidates (SC, ST, VJ(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D) SBC & OBC, EWS, SEBC etc. who obtain less than 30 marks out of 100 will not be considered for drawing the Select List irrespective of horizontal reservation.
How to apply for MSEDCL recruitment 2019?
Interested and eligible candidates apply for the post online from 7 August 2019 to 20 August 2019.
For More Details: Click here
Apply: Click here
- Opening of online applications: 07/08/2019
- Last date of submission of online application: 20/08/2019
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to online test
MSEDCL Recruitment for Trainee: (Expired)
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee, Diploma Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||GET – Rs. 22,000/Month
DET – Rs.18,000/Month
|Application Starting date||28 August 2018|
|Last Date||17 September 2018|
Graduate Engineer-Trainee: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/Technology from a University or Institute.
Diploma Engineer Trainee: Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a University/Institute.
Age Limit (As on 17/09/2018):
- Graduate Engineer-Trainee: 35 years
- Diploma Engineer-Trainee: 30 years
- 5 years relaxable for the candidates belonging to backward classes.
- The Persons with Disability candidates relaxable up to 40 years.
- Other as per government rules.
MSEDCL GET/DET – Post wise vacancies: 401 Posts
- Graduate Engineer Trainee – 63 Posts
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 338 Posts
Training: MSEDCL in the Challenging Role as Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Engineer Trainee for period of one year and thereafter absorption in regular post of Assistant Engineer (Dist.) and Junior Engineer (Dist.) respectively on successful completion of training.
MSEDCL Recruitment GET/DET Selection Process:
- The select list will be drawn by giving 90% weight-age to the performance in the written/ online test and 10% weight-age to the academic performance.
- No interview will be conducted.
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Test Structure||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Test of Professional Knowledge||50||110|
|Test of Reasoning||40||20|
|Test of Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Test of Marathi Language||10||10|
Test duration: 120 minutes (2Hours)
- For Open Category / Applied Against Open Category: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.250/-
- No fee for Persons with Disabilities/Ex-Servicemen.
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply for MSEDCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 28 August to 17 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of submission of online applications: 28/08/2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 17/09/2018
- Candidates to download call letter for online test: 10 days prior to the online test
- Online Examination at Test Centre: During October 2018