Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MSCI Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the posts of Intern – Software Engineering. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B. Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
MSCI Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Software Engineering:
|Job Role||Intern – Software Engineering|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Intern – Software Engineering:
- Required: You will be enrolled in full-time university education with a relevant subject, for example, Engineering or Computer Science, and due to graduate in 2024.
- Required: Proficient in time management and completing software projects within a collaborative team environment.
- Desirable: An understanding of algorithms, data structures, and other systems architecture factors.
- Candidate should have with a strong sense of ownership and the ability to work in a diverse team.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Specific knowledge and skills:
- We want bright, curious, passionate people who enjoy being challenged by complex problems.
- We look for more than just excellent academic achievements.
- You should be keen to learn, develop your technical skills, and be open to exploring all the experiences and career opportunities available at MSCI.
Your key responsibilities:
- Engineers work as part of a team to solve problems and build innovative software solutions.
- Responsibilities vary depending on the team you are working with.
- We have opportunities available in DevOps, Cloud, Analytics, SecEng, UX, and API.
- A proportion of your time will be spent on projects within your direct team whilst you will also have opportunities to learn about the breadth of our technology business.
- If you don’t know which area you are interested in at this stage, please don’t be deterred from applying – we can discuss options during the selection process.
- At MSCI we leverage the latest technology and data to drive product development and come up with new and innovative ways to transform the global investment community.
- Whether it’s harnessing big data and analytics or providing customized experiences for our clients, our innovative use of technology enables investors to build better portfolios for a better world.
- With an emphasis focus on your development, our internship provides the opportunity to develop your skills and learn about our clients and products.
- Your internship begins with an ‘OneMSCI Orientation’ which gives you a perfect foundation ahead as you learn about our culture, values, and business model.
- As you gain exposure to our Technology and Data businesses you’ll be continually learning and will be well-connected to our senior leaders.
- You will benefit from technical and professional skills training, which is fast-paced, interactive, and ongoing.
- Your learning continues ‘on the desk’ as you work with a team of engineers to design, build, test, and deploy the next-generation solutions for the financial sector.
- Working through real-time projects you will experience how every team plays a role in meeting our client’s goals.
- You will have a network of talented and approachable colleagues who will support and guide you through every stage of the program.
- You will also have access to all our Employee Resource Groups, such as the Climate Action Network, Women’s Leadership Forum, MSCI Pride, Black Leadership Network, Women in Technology, and Eco-Groups.
How to apply for MSCI Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website by the given link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here