5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
MS Brij University Recruitment – Maharaja Surajmal Brij University (MSBU), Bharatpur (Rajasthan) Jobs for Stenographer, Controller of Examination, Personal Assistant, Clerk.The detailed eligibility and application process of MS Brij University Recruitment are given in below.
MS Brij University Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Stenographer, Controller of Examination, Personal Assistant, Clerk|
|Last Date||16 March 2018|
MS Brij University Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Graduate from any University/Institution recognized by Government of Rajasthan/ Others.
- English Shorthand: Dictation of 100 words per minute and 40 words per minute in English typewriting.
- Hindi Shorthand: Dictation of 80 words per minute and 30 words per minute in Hindi typewriting
Controller of Examination:
- I.T. & Soft skills.
- The incumbent should have experience and knowledge of examination work of a University System.
- Master’s Degree in any subject or Post Graduate Diploma in Management with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized University/Institution. (5% relaxation in marks for SC / ST /Differently-abled category).
- At least 05 yrs. administrative experience in supervisory or equivalent cadre in group -B post in a Government Department / University / Educational or Research Institution/ Teaching and/or Research Experience on a substantive post along with proven administrative capabilities out of which 04 years experience shall be in examination related work. Or
- 03 years experience on the post of Dy. Registrar in Central/State University. Or
- 06 years experience on the post of Assistant Registrar in a Central/ State University
- Desirable: MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or LL.B.
- At least second class Graduate degree from a recognised University with proficiency in
English and Hindi and should be able to manage secretarial duties independently.
- 05 years experience in case of second class Post Graduate, 03 years experience in as
Stenographer in Central/State University/ Research Institution or Autonomous organization.
- 05 years experience in a responsible capacity as Personal Assistant/ Stenographer in
- Possess pleasing manners and personality; should be able to mentain confidence of officer.
- Knowledge of English Stenography and knowledge of both English and Hindi typing.
- Familiar with working on computer and internet.
- Proficiency in internet and social media.
- Minimum qualifications for this post will be Senior Secondary (10+2) examination passed from any Board/Institution recognized by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan, Ajmer/Government of Rajasthan.
- “O” or Higher Level Certificate Course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India. Or
- Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) certificate organised under National/ State Council of Vocational Training Scheme. Or
- Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a University established by law in India or from an institution recognised by the Government. Or
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognised by the Government. Or
- Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RS-CIT) conducted by Verdhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited,”
Note: Candidates who have applied earlier need not apply again however new information can be sent to University office.
Age limit(As on 16.03.2018):
- Stenographer: 20-35 years
- Controller of Examination: Below 45 years
- Personal Assistant: 35-48 years
- Clerk: 18-35 years
MS Brij University Recruitment Vacancies: 15 Posts
- Stenographer – 3 Posts
- Controller of Examination – 1 Post
- Personal Assistant – 1 Post
- Clerk – 10 Posts
- Stenographer/Personal Assistant: Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Controller of Examination: Rs.15,600-39,100/-
- Clerk: Rs.5,200-20,200/-
MS Brij University Recruitment Selection Process:
Stenographer: The selection will be based on the performance of the English Shorthand Test, Hindi Shorthand Test, Computer Test and Interview.
Controller of Examination: The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in Interview which may include group discussion or a short duration test on the day of Interview.
- All candidates would appear in stenography test along with applicants for Stenographer
posts. Candidates can opt giving Shorthand/ transcription test in second language also. Candidate will have to give separate speed test in both languages i.e. English and Hindi.
- All successful candidates having applied for P.A. in tests held along with stenographer posts, would be called for further test/interview which may include a short test.
- The nature of test would depend upon number of candidates attending test/ interview which may include- (i) group discussion (ii) secretrial practice (iii) office procedures (iv) University administration. If the test is held it shall be of about 60 minutes duration and would be part of interview process
Clerk: Mode of selection will be on the basis of written test only.
How to apply MS Brij University Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 March 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date of Online Application: 21.02.2018
- Last date of application: 16.03.2018.
- Tentative date of selection exam: 22.04.2018
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now