MRVC Recruitment 2018 – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC) Job notification for the post of Project Engineer in various disciplines (Civil, Electrical, S&T) through GATE Score 2018.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MRVC Recruitment 2018: PE
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Last date||10 May 2018|
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2018.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
Age Limit(As on 10.05.2018): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Mumbai Railway – Discipline wise vacancies: 34 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 18 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 12 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 4 Posts
Contract Period: Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the initial appointment will be made for two years on contract basis with consolidated emoluments. The period of contract is extendable by three years with enhanced emoluments, depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
MRVC PE Recruitment Selection process:
Engagement will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2018. Based on GATE-2018 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions.
How to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2018 for PE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 10 May 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now