MRVC Recruitment 2023 – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC) Job notification for the post of Project Engineer(Civil). There are 20 vacancies available for this post. The candidates with B.E/B.Tech qualifications can apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MRVC Recruitment 2023 for Project Engineer:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Total vacancies||20 Posts|
|Interview date||25 – 29 September 2023|
- Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 60% marks from a recognized (AICTE) University.
- Where the percentage of marks is not awarded by the university but only CGPA/OGPA/CPLDGPA is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentages in terms of conversion norms of the University in this regard,
- Rounding off percentage will not be acceptable under any circumstances for considering eligibility e.g., 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Candidates having Post Graduation in the relevant field of Engineering/Construction Management
will have an added advantage.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years post qualification working experience in PSUs or any organization of repute as Project Engineers or equivalent as of the date of issue of the vacancy notification.
Age Limit(As on 25 September 2023): 30 Years
- SC and ST candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 5 years;
- OBC candidates – Relaxation in the upper age limit by 3 years.
Salary: Rs.40,000 -1,40,000/-
No.of.Vacancies: 20 Posts
- UR: 08 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Posts
- OBC: 07 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
The selection process will include a walk-in interview.
How to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in interview with the application form on 25 – 29 September 2023.
For More details & Application Form: Click here.
Registration Time: 10.00 hrs to 11.30 hrs only on the date of walk-in-interview.
MRVC Corporate Office,
Churchgate Railway Station Building,