MRVC Recruitment 2018 – Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd.(MRVC) Job notification for the post of Project Engineer in various disciplines through GATE Score 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MRVC Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Project Engineer|
|Last date||27 January 2018|
- Candidate should have qualified in the GATE 2017.
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with minimum 60 percent marks from recognized Govt. Universities or Institutions through full time regular courses only
Discipline wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 8 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 6 Posts
- Electronics & Telecommunication – 4 Posts
Age Limit(As on 27.12.2017): Below 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
Contract Period: Though the project tenure is for 5 years, the initial appointment will be made for two years on contract basis with consolidated emoluments. The period of contract is extendable by three years with enhanced emoluments, depending upon the project requirements and performance of the candidate.
MRVC Recruitment Selection process:
Engagement will be made on the basis of scores of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2017. Based on GATE-2017 score and Organizational requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for verification of documents and discussions.
How to apply for MRVC Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates have to take a printout of the Application Form, affix a recent photograph in the space provided and sign in the designated place and send the scanned copy through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27 January 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- GATE 2017 Admit card and GATE-2017 official Score card
- Engineering Graduation Marksheet
- Engineering Graduation Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate/Age proof
- Caste Certificate (If belonging to reserved community.)