MRPL Recruitment 2018 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Job notification for Laboratory Supervisor, Engineer (Fire), Executive (Finance), Executive (Internal Audit).The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MRPL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Laboratory Supervisor, Engineer, Executive|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Application Start date||21 February 2018|
MRPL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Master of Science in Chemistry(M.Sc.) or equivalent degree with specialization in any of Analytical Chemistry, Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Polymer Chemistry, Petroleum Chemistry, Environmental Science, Environmental Chemistry, Applied Environmental Chemistry and (General) Chemistry
Engineer (Fire): Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Fire/Fire & Safety
Executive (Finance): Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA or minimum two years MBA with specialization in Finance.
Executive (Internal Audit): Graduate Degree with CA/ICWA
Minimum Cutt-Off Marks:
- Un-reserved & OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 60% aggregate marks
- Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) category: Minimum 50% aggregate marks
Note: Wherever MBA has been mentioned as requirement, apart from MBA, Two Years Post
Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with specialization in relevant field will also be considered.
Age limit(As on 24.03.2018): Below 28 years for UR category.
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC/ST category by 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category the age is relaxable by 3(three) years, Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates for 10 (ten) years relaxation.For regular employees of MRPL, maximum upper age limit is 45 years.
MRPL Recruitment Post wise vacancies: 17 Posts
- Laboratory Supervisor – 7 Posts
- Engineer (Fire) – 1 Post
- Executive (Finance) – 8 Posts
- Executive(Internal Audit) – 1 Post
MRPL Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- For the above posts the selection methodology will comprise a three stage selection process i.e. – Written Test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- 85% weightage shall be given to written test marks and 15 marks will be given for Group Discussion/Group Task (if administered) and Personal Interview.
Scheme of Written Test:
- The WRITTEN TEST will comprise of 150 Multiple Choice Questions, consist of three sections, for a total of 03 hours duration (Grand Total of 150 Marks).
- All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|Concerned discipline/ domain/subject||100|
Aptitude test of 20 marks (consisting of 20 objective questions on Reading Comprehension, Verbal / Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc.)
Application Fee: Rs.750/- (No fee for SC / ST / PWD/ ExServiceman/categories and regular employees of MRPL)
Mode of Payment:
- SBI Internet Banking, other major bank’s Internet Banking; Debit/Credit Cards. OR
- Cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI
Examination Centre: Mangalore, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi and Kolkata.
How to apply MRPL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 21 February 2018 to
24 March 2018. 22 April 2018(Last Date Extended)
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of online application: 21/02/2018 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of closing of online application:22 April 2018(Last Date Extended)
- Availability of call letter for Written test: 21 days prior to date of Written test
- Date of Written test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview: Will be announced on MRPL website