MRPL Recruitment 2019 – Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Job notifications for 195 Graduate/Technician Apprentices in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MRPL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Mangalore (Karnataka)|
|Application Start date||18 April 2019|
|Last Date||17 May 2019|
MRPL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering in the respective discipline recognized by Board of Technical Education /UGC/AICTE.
- Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline recognized by Board of Technical Education /UGC/AICTE.
- Diploma in Commercial Practice recognized by Board of Technical Education/UGC/AICTE.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination in the year 2016, 2017 and 2018 only need to apply.
- Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam/ who do not have mark sheets and degree/diploma certificate (either provisional or final) are NOT ELIGIBLE for applying.
- Candidates who have been engaged previously as apprentice or are undergoing apprenticeship training at MRPL or elsewhere under the Apprentices Act are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have got work experience of one year or more are not eligible to apply.
Age limit: As per Apprenticeship rules.
MRPL Apprentice – Discipline wise vacancies: 195 Posts
Graduate Apprentices – 87 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 29 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 7 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 8 Posts
- Electronics &Communication Engg. – 10 Posts
- Instrumentation Engg. – 9 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 24 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 108 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 27 Posts
- Civil Engg. – 7 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 15 Posts
- Electronics &Communication Engg. – 12 Posts
- Instrumentation Engg. – 6 Posts
- Mechanical Engg. – 26 Posts
- Commercial Practice – 15 Posts
MRPL Recruitment – Apprentice Selection Process:
- The selection process shall consist of written test.
- The candidates shall be considered for engagement based on the marks scored in written test and verification of documents /any other criteria prescribed by MRPL etc.
Scheme of Written Test:
- The written test will comprise of 50 Multiple Choice Questions from the concerned discipline/domain/subject for 50 marks for Duration of 90 Minutes
- All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
- The Question Papers for Written Test will be Bilingual i.e. in English & Hindi.
- The candidate has to choose his/her language for written test while applying.
How to apply MRPL Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 18 April 2019 to 17 May 2019.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Online application available from 18 April 2019)
Important dates to Remember:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now