MPRDC Recruitment 2023 – Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation (MPRDC) Jobs for the post of Manager (Technical) through GATE 2019-2023 score. There are 13 vacancies available for this post. Candidates having B.E/B.Tech can apply. Eligible candidates can apply for the post online before
23 October 2023 14 November 2023. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPRDC Recruitment 2023 for Manager (Technical):
|Job Role||Manager (Technical)|
|Total Posts||13 Posts|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
- Must have passed B.E/B.Tech. in Civil Engineering from an AICTE-approved institution.
- Must have qualified in the Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering in any year of GATE-2019/ GATE-2020/GATE-2021/GATE-2022/GATE-2023.
- GATE Registration Number & score are necessary for applying for this position; the scores obtained in any one year of GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE- 2021/GATE-2022/GATE-2023 in Civil Engineering Paper (Code CE) will be utilized for selection of Manager (Tech.)
Age limit (As on 30 September 2023): Should not be more than 35 years.
- All women candidates-5 years
- Physically-handicapped candidates-5 years
- SC/ST/OBC category candidates-5 years
- Relaxation in age for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. rules.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
Salary: Rs 56,100-1,77,500/-
No.of.Vacancies: 13 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- PH(SC): 01 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
- EWS: 04 Posts
- OBC: 03 Posts
- The merit list will be prepared based on GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE-2021/GATE-2022/GATE-2023 score.
- The candidates should have obtained B.E/B. Tech Civil Engineering Degree from an AICTE-approved institute with minimum 60% marks and 50% marks for UR/OBC Candidates and SC/ST candidates, respectively.
- Rs.250/- as a processing fee
How to apply for MPRDC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for the post mentioned above position online on or before
23 October 2023. 14 November 2023.
For More Details: Click here.
To Apply: Click here.
- Date of the release of advertisement for the newspaper 22.09.2023
- Opening of MP Online website for viewing advertisements and submission of application: 11.10.2023
- Last date of submission of online application: 14.11.2023
- Last date of submission of Acknowledgement No along with GATE Score card at the office of MPRDC: 22.11.2023
- Publish the list of selected candidates 30.11.2023
- Physical verification of documents 11.12.2023
- On submission of the online application, the system will generate an acknowledgement slip with a unique Acknowledgement Number.
- Candidates should take a printout of the acknowledgement slip, affix a copy of the same photograph as used for GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE- 021/GATE— 2022/GATE-2023, sign at the space provided and submit it to the Chief General Manager (Admin.), MPRDC, 45-A, Arera Hills, Bhopal along with the proof of payment of processing fee, GATE-2019/GATE-2020/GATE-2021/GATE-2022/GATE-2023 registration no & Score Card.
- The time for submitting these documents shall be intimated via E-Mail/Web portal.