MPPMCL Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Ltd (MPPMCL) notification announced for posts of Management Executive for MBA/PGDM graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPPMCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Management Executive|
|Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last date||29 July 2018|
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from a University/Institution approved by AICTE.
- Minimum First Division – 60% for UR/OBC (NCL) Category
- Minimum Second Division – 50% for Reserved Category of MP Domicile
Experience: 2 years post qualification experience in Power Sector companies/Finance sector.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018):
Minimum age: 21 years
- 40 years for MP Domicile (Male) candidate
- 45 years for MP Domicile (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Female) candidate
- 28 for Non – MP Domicile applicants
- Relaxations as per government rules.
MPPMCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Online Assessment Test. The test comprising of 100 questions of 1 marks each. The maximum marks of test paper will be 100.
- The duration of online assessment test will be of two hours.
- For online assessment test, question paper shall tentatively comprise of 75% questions on Finance and Accounts subjects of MBA (as per AICTE approved Syllabus) and 25% questions from general awareness and aptitude.
- There will be no negative marking.
Minimum qualifying marks:
- 30% for reserved category candidates
- 40% for unreserved category candidates.
- Rs.1,000/- for Unreserved/OBC candidates
- Rs.800/- for Reserved category candidates.
Examination Centre: Jabalpur.
How to apply MPPMCL Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 29 July 2018.
For More details and Apply: Click here
- Starting date of online registration: 30th June 2018
- Last date for online registration: 29th July 2018