MPPMCL Recruitment 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Power Management Company Ltd (MPPMCL) notification announced for posts of Manager (IT) – Trainee, Accounts Officer/ Manager (Finance) – Trainee, Company Secretary, Manager (HR) – Trainee, Law Officer/ Manager (Law) – Trainee for 9 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/ MBA/ PGDM/ LLB/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online test. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPPMCL Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Accounts Officer/ Law Officer/ Manager (HR)/ Manager (IT)/ Company Secretary – Trainees|
|Job Location||Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||24 January 2020|
For Assistant Engineer / Manager (IT):
- Candidate should have full time Engineering Degree in “IT/CS” from AICTE approved University / Institute with minimum 65% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for UR/OBC Category or 55% for SC/ST category of M.P. Domicile
- Valid GATE score card.
For Accounts Officer:
- Certified CA/ICWA from ICAUICWA OR M.B.A. (Fin.) from a University or Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for UR/OBC Category or 50% for SC/ST category of M.P. Domicile
- Experienced: 2 years’ post qualification experience in State /Central Govt. PSUs / Reputed organization
For Company Secretary:
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from recognized university/Institute.
- Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India, New Delhi.
- Experience: Minimum 3 years post qualification experience as Company Secretary
For Manager (HR):
- MBA (HR)/ PGDM (HR) from a University or Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA)
For Law Officer:
- Law Graduate from any recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% marks (or equivalent CGPA) for UR/OBC Category or 50% for SC/ST category of M.P. Domicile
- Valid CLAT-PG Score Card
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2020):
- Minimum age: 21 years
- 40 years for MP Domicile (Male) candidate
- 45 years for MP Domicile (SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Female) candidate
- 28 for Non – MP Domicile applicants
- Relaxations as per government rules.
Posts Wise Vacancies:
- For Manager (IT) – Trainee: 1 Post
- For Accounts Officer/ Manager (Finance) – Trainee: 3 Posts
- For Company Secretary: 1 Post
- For Manager (HR) – Trainee: 1 Post
- For Law Officer/ Manager (Law) – Trainee: 3 Posts
MPPMCL Recruitment Selection Process:
For Accounts Officer/ Manager (HR)/ Company Secretary:
- Selection will be based on the online assessment test through an agency of repute on outsource basis at various test centres located at company head office i.e. Jabalpur.
For the post of Manager (IT) and Manager (Law):
- Selection will be done on the basis of merit of GATE/ CLAT-PG Score card respectively.
Online Test Scheme:
- Comprising 100 objective type questions (3 marks each)
- 2 hours duration
- There will be no negative marking
- The question paper will be in English
- The question paper will be based on the course leading to award of degree of CA/ICWA/CS/MBA-Finance (according to the post applied for) and relevant general aptitude / reasoning
Cut off marks:
- For Unreserved category: 50%
- For Reserved category: 40 %
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- For Reserved category candidates: Rs.800/-
How to Apply for MPPMCL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 24 January 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Date of publication of advertisement in Company’s website/news papers 15.12.2019
- Commencement of registration of candidates applications: 25.12.2019
- Last date for online registration of application: 24.01.2020