MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd (MPPGCL) announced notifications for Medical Officer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||14 April 2019|
- Candidate must possess M.B.B.S. Degree recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidate must have permanent registration with MP Medical Council Bhopal. Candidates having All India registration should apply against this advertisement only after applying for Permanent Registration from MP Medical Council, Bhopal (M.P.).
- The candidates who have obtained MBBS Degree from foreign university, should submit a copy of Passed Result sheet of “Screening test for Indian nationals with Foreign Medical qualification”, conducted by National Board of Examination, Govt. of India, along with their degree
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
- Male Candidates (Applicants having Domicile of MP) – 21 to 40 years
- All Applicants of States other than MP – 21 to 28 years
- 5 years age relaxed for SC/ST/OBC/Women candidates of MP.
MPPGCL Recruitment MO Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to undergone an Interview process.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of interview in support of their qualification for verification.
- UnReserved/OBC Candidates: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/PD Candidates: Rs.800/-
- Portal Charges: Rs.118/-
How to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2019 for MO?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 14 April 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now