MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 – Madhya Pradesh Power Generating Company Ltd (MPPGCL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Graduate & Technician Apprentice. There are 29 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who completed their B.E/B.Tech/Diploma can apply for this recruitment on or before 15 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
MPPGCL Recruitment 2021:
MPPGCL Recruitment 2021 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice:
Graduate & Technician Apprentice
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- Candidates should possess Degree in Engg./Technology in the above subject from recognized University.
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Engg./Technology in the above mentioned subject in technical education.
- Mechanical engineer – 12 Posts
- Electrical engineer – 06 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 03 Posts
- Electronics and telecommunication – 01 Post
- Mechanical engineer – 03 Posts
- Electrical engineer – 03 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 01 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000 per month.
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000 per month.
MPPGCL Recruitment Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates shall have to undergone an Interview process.
- The candidates must produce original documents/certificates at the time of interview in support of their qualification for verification.
How to apply for MPPGCL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should download the application form from the official website and submit the filled application form along with required to the following postal on or before. 15 February 2021.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Office of the Chief Engineer (Production),
Sanjay Gandhi Thermal Power Station,
Veersinghpur, Umaria Par.
Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now