MPPCB Recruitment 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Engineer for 17 vacancies and Scientist for 5 vacancies, totally 22 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B. Tech/ PG in relevant disciplines can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The starting date of the application process on 23 September 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
MPPCB Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Asst Engineer and Scientist|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Starting Application Date||23 September 2019|
|Last Date||25 October 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board – Detailed Eligibility:
For Asst Engineer:
- Candidates should complete full-time B.E./ B.Tech. Environmental Engineering or Civil/Chemical with a master degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized university
- Candidate currently in the final year/semester may also apply, provided they are allowed to appear in the current GATE examination and must possess the degree in the relevant stream, at the time of document
- Candidates should complete full-time Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental postgraduate degree from recognized University.
- Candidate currently in the final year/semester may also be provided they are allowed to appear in the current CSIR-UGC NET exam and must possess the degree in the relevant stream
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Unreserved (Male candidates): 40 years
- Unreserved (Female candidates): 45 years
- Reserved (SC/ST/OBC) female and male: 45 years
- PWD candidates: 45 years
- Assistant Engineer: 17 posts
- Scientist: 5 posts
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
Criteria for selection is to qualified and valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Score in the relevant stream
How to apply MPPCB Recruitment 2019 for Asst Engineer and Scientist?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online to the following link from 23 September to 25 October 2019.
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Link will be activated on 23 September 2019)