Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 – Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board has released the job notification for the post of Assistant Engineer for 34 vacancies and Scientist for 9 vacancies, totally 43 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B. Tech/ PG in relevant disciplines can apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 30 November 2019. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
MPPCB – Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board is responsible to prevent the environment from the various pollutions like Air, Water, Soil pollution. The main aim of the MPPCB is to maintain the environment in the healthy condition from the various pollutions. For this maintenance, there are 6 zonal offices, 2 sub-regional and 17 regional office with the well-trained personnel.
MPPCB Recruitment 2019:
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Engineer/Scientist:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer and Scientist|
|Job Location||Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)|
|Last Date||30 November 2019|
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board – Detailed Eligibility:
For Assistant Engineer:
- Candidates should complete full-time B.E./ B.Tech. Environmental Engineering or Civil/Chemical with a master degree in Environmental Engineering from a recognized university
- Candidates should complete full-time Zoology/Botany/Chemistry/Environmental postgraduate degree from recognized University.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Unreserved (Male candidates): 40 years
- Unreserved (Female candidates): 45 years
- Reserved (SC/ST/OBC) female and male: 45 years
- PWD candidates: 45 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Engineer: 34 posts
- Scientist: 9 posts
MPPCB Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process:
Criteria for selection is to qualified and valid GATE/CSIR-UGC NET Score in the relevant stream. Based on merit provisional list of shortlisted candidates will be notified on the website such candidates will be called for interview and verification of documents.
- For merit: 90%
- For interview: 10%
- For Unreserved/Other category belonging to other states: Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/PWD/OBC(NCL) of MP domicile: Rs.800/-
How to Apply MPPCB Recruitment 2019 for Asst Engineer and Scientist?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online to the following link on or before 30 November 2019.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now