MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPMKVVCL) Jobs for the role of Assistant Engineer (Distribution) through GATE Score Card.The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2018: AE
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer (Distribution)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||2 June 2018|
- Full Time B.E/B.Tech (Electrical/Electrical & Electronics) from AICTE approved university/ institute.
- Qualified and valid GATE Score Card in the relevant engineering stream (i.e. GATE Score of 2016, 2017, 2018)
Note: Candidate currently in the final year/semester may also apply, provided they are allowed to appear in the current GATE examination and must possess the B.E./B. Tech. degree in the relevant stream, at the time of document verification.
Age limit(As on 01.01.2018):
Minimum Age limit: 21 Years
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Maximum Age limit:
- Male Applicants (Unreserved) – 40 Years
- Female/SC/ST/OBC/PWD Applicants – 45 Years
- For Non-M.P. Domicile applicants – 28 Years
MPMKVVCL Recruitment 2018 AE Selection Process:
- Based on Gate Score, merit list shall be prepared. 1 Common Merit List and three category wise merit list ( with proper allotment for PWD/Female quota)
- Provisional shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of documents. Minimum 15 day time will be given for document verification.
- After verification of documents, successful candidates may be appointed provisionally as Assistant Engineer (Distribution-Trainee), based on vacancy/ requirement.
- The candidates have to undergo departmental training. Duration: 06 months
- The successful candidate, on regularization in the cadre post, shall be given relative position in the final gradation based on the overall marks obtained in selection criteria viz.(GATE Score – 40% weightage) and overall training (60% weightage)
- Unreserved candidates/All categories of other States: Rs.1,000/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile: Rs.800/-
- Portal charges: Rs.60/-
Mode of Payment: The application fee submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk.
How to apply MPMKVVCL Recruitment for AE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 2 June 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates to Remember:
- Issue of Advertisement: 02/05/2018
- Application filling: 03/05/2018
- Last Date of Application filling: 02/06/2018