Mphasis Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
- 2018 passing out MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation and no current backlogs (min 55% and above is considered for the Maharashtra students).
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Job Description: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
- First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
- First Round – SVAR (Tool Based Communication Test)
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Tech & HR)
- The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between July 2018 and April 2019.
- Locations of work: Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, Mumbai and Hyderabad.
- Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
How to apply for Mphasis Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here