Mphasis Off Campus Drive scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for 2019 Batch B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Mphasis Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 1.8 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore/Chennai/Pune/ Mumbai /Hyderabad|
|Venue Location||Palai (Kerala)|
|Venue Date||30 & 31 January 2019|
- 2019 passing out
- MCA & BE graduates from Computer Science, Information Systems or Information Technology, Electronics and Communication, Telecommunication and Electrical & Electronics branches.
- Minimum 60% marks or 6.3 CGPA in graduation
- Candidates should not have any backlogs for them to be eligible for participating in the hiring process.
- The candidate needs to possess good communication skills and basic computer programming skills.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to get allocated to any Mphasis operating location.
- The candidate needs to be flexible to take up any technology and the work timings that
would be allocated to them for training and deployment there afterwards.
Job Description: Associate Software Engineers for our Applications Team.
- First 6 months- Trainee Software Engineer at Level-1
- Post 6 months- Associate Software Engineer at Level-2
- First Round – Aptitude Test (English grammar, Computer Programming, Logical Ability and Quantitative Ability)
- Second Round – Tool Based Communication Test
- Final Round – Panel Interview (Technical & HR)
- The selected candidate will be on-boarded anytime between June 2019 and April 2020.
- CTC Details: The selected candidate is eligible for monthly salary of INR 21,000.
- Training agreement: Selected candidates have to sign Training agreement at the time of joining to stay with us for minimum 24 Months from the date of joining. In case of default an amount of INR 100,000 in full will be recovered from the employee.
How to apply for Mphasis Off Campus Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply drive in online and attend drive at following venue on 30 & 31 January 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 30th January 2019 (Aptitude) & 31st January 2019 (Interview)
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now