5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
MPFC Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Financial Corporation(MPFC) Jobs for the post of Assistant Managers.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MPFC Recruitment 2018: Assistant Manager
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||16 April 2018|
MPFC Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Assistant Manager (Technical): BE/B.Tech (Mechanical/Civil) with minimum 60% marks in exam for UR & minimum 50% for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic computer proficiency.
Assistant Manager (Finance): MBA(Finance) (fulltime) / Inter CA / Inter CS / Inter ICWA from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic Computer proficiency. Fully completed CA/CS/ICWA may also apply with Basic Computer proficiency.
Assistant Manager (Legal): L.L.B. from recognized Institute with minimum 60% marks for U/R & minimum 50% marks for reserved class (or equivalent CGPA) & Basic Computer proficiency.
Age limit(As on 01/01/2018): 18 to 20 years
Applicants from MP domicile:
- Male applicants (U/Reserved category) – 40 years
- Male applicants (SC/ST/OBC) & Female (UR category & SC/ST/OBC) – 45 years
- For MPFC employees (internal candidates): 45 years
Discipline wise vacancies: 6 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Legal) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Technical) – 1 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance) – 3 Posts
MPFC Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process is based on Online Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Examination:
- The questions contain Objective type & Duration of online examination is 120 minutes.
- The all tests except the test of English Language will be available bilingually i.e. English & Hindi.
- For each question for the wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Max. Marks|
|General awareness with
special reference to
Interview: The total marks allotted for interview are 50. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC candidates). The weightage(ratio) of online examination and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of total scores obtained by the candidates in online examination and interview.
- Rs.1,000/- for all general candidates & all out of MP candidates/applicants + GST.
- Rs.750/- for MP domicile SC /ST/OBC candidates only + GST.
Examination Centres: Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur & Gwalior.
How to apply MPFC Recruitment 2018 for Asst Manager?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 16 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Important Dates – MPFC AM Recruitment
- Starting date for online application: 26/03/2018
- Last date for online application: 16/04/2018
- Payment of Fee in online: 26/03/2018 to 16/04/2018.
- Online Examination (Tentative dates): 29/04/2018 (Sunday)
- Declaration of result status of online examination on (tentative date): 04/05/2018
- Download of call letters for Interview: 08/05/2018
- Conduct of Interview (Tentative date): 15/05/2018
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now