MPEDA Recruitment 2018- The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) notification announced for the post of Codex Trainees in the Codex Cell of MPEDA.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MPEDA Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Codex Trainee|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Last Date||6 April 2018|
MPEDA Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Codex Trainee (Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry): M.Sc. Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry
CodexTrainee (Food Technology): M.Sc.Food Technology
Codex Trainee (Fisheries): Graduate in Fisheries with demonstrated ability to draft technical/scientific reports in English.
Experience: Experience in a standards setting environment with a preference given to working in the development and implementation of food control programmes. Proven working experience in the food safety sector; Experience in dealing with senior government, regional and International organization/offices.
- Self-starter with the ability to strategically plan own work.
- Good networker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with the main institutions or organizations;
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to operate effectively across organizational boundaries;
- Good judgment/Decision-making skills; Good observation and attention to detail;
- Ability to deal with a diverse team of people of different national and cultural backgrounds in an international setting;
- The ability to understand technical and complex information;
- Good analysis and investigation skills; Ability to work alone or as part of a team;
- Computer Skills.
Age limit(As on 31.03.2018): Below 30 years
No. of Vacancies: 3 Posts
- Codex Trainee (Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry) – 1 Post
- CodexTrainee (Food Technology) – 1 Post
- Codex Trainee (Fisheries) – 1 Post
Period of training: One year.The place of training will be at the Head Quarters of MPEDA at Kochi.
Selection Process: The selection process will be based on Screening test and Interview.
How to apply for MPEDA Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 April 2018.
For More details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Note: Signed copy of Online application submitted, original certificates of educational qualification, age, experience and 2 passport size photographs should be brought at the time of screening test and interview. The date of Screening test will be intimated to the eligible candidates.