MPEDA Recruitment 2020 – The Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA) invite online application for the post of Trainee Analysts and Sample Collector to its Microbiology Laboratory located at Panampilly Nagar, Kochi for a period of one year. Only 3 vacancies are available for this post. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelors Degree/ Post Graduate in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 24 January 2020. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
MPEDA Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Analysts/ Sample Collector|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree/ PG Degree|
|Last Date||24 January 2020|
For Trainee Analysts:
- Post Graduate in Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Food Science and Technology.
For Sample Collector:
- Bachelors Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Shall own a motorbike with valid driving license and fluent in the local language.
Age Limit (as on 24.01.2020):
- For Trainee Analysts: 28 Years
- For Sample Collector: 25 Years
Post Wise Vacancies: 3 Posts
- For Trainee Analysts: 3 Posts
- For Sample Collector: 1 Post
- For Trainee Analysts: Rs. 23,000/-
- For Sample Collector: Rs. 10,000/-
MPEDA Recruitment Selection Process:
Selection will be based on the interview.
How to Apply for MPEDA Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on or before 24 January 2020 till 5:30 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Documents Required: A signed copy of the submitted online application, original certificates of educational qualification, proof of age, experience, caste etc. and 1 passport size photograph should be brought at the time of interview.