MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018 – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Job notifications for Group 4 Posts of Assistant, Stenographer, Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator & Others. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Group 4 (Assistant, Steno, Stenotypist, DEO & Others)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||6 July 2018|
- Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam From Any Recognized University.
- Computer Application And MP CPCT Certificate.
Age Limit(As on 01.01.2018):
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- MP Domicile Candidates (Male): 18 years to 40 years
- MP Domicile Candidates (Female/SC/ST/Others): 18 years to 45 years
- MP Non-Domicile Candidates: 18 years to 25 years.
The selection process will be based on Written Examination, Skill Test and Interview/ Document Verification.
- For General, Other State Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking /MP Online KIOSK Fee Mode.
How to apply MP Vyapam Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 6 July 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd June 2018
- Closing Date of Online Application: 6th June 2018
- Last Date for Correction of Application form: 11th July 2018
- Hall Ticket Release Date: Updated Soon.
- MP Vyapam Exam Date: 28th & 29th July 2018.