MP Police Recruitment 2020 – Madhya Pradesh Police invites job application for the post of Constables for 4000 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class within the age limit of 28-33 years are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on a merit basis. Interested and eligible candidates can send their application form through postal on or before 7 January 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
MP Police Recruitment 2020 for Constables:
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Start Date||24 December 2020|
|Last Date||7 January 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent from the recognized Board.
- Height –168 cm (for Male candidates) and 153 cm (for Female candidates)
- Chest – 81 cms – 85 cms (for Male candidates only)
Age limit (As on 01.08.2020):
- UR Category – 18 to 33 years (for both Male & Female)
Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST/ Female candidates & 3 years for OBC candidates
Post wise vacancies: 4000 Posts
- Constable (Radio)-138 Posts
- Constable (GD)-3862 Posts
Tripura Police Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process will be based on Physical Efficiency Test/Wriiten Exam/Medical Test & Document verification
Scheme of Written Examination:
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
How to apply MP Police Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online from 24 December 2020 to 7 January 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
- Opening Date of Online Application: 24 December 2020
- Last Date to apply online: 7 January 2021
- Last date to make correction in online application: 12 December 2020
- Exam Date: 6 March 2021